Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Teen Talk » Is this section just for teens or

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 09-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
I just turned 17 a few weeks ago, and I feel so old now. Even my friends were like "You're so old! This is so weird!" cause most of them don't turn 17 til 2011... and also because even though I turn 18 next year, I really don't look my age and I could still pass for a 13-year-old.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by snowangel_x3 View Post
I just turned 17 a few weeks ago, and I feel so old now. Even my friends were like "You're so old! This is so weird!" cause most of them don't turn 17 til 2011... and also because even though I turn 18 next year, I really don't look my age and I could still pass for a 13-year-old.
I'ts completely ok to look younger...it's really just about how you feel about yourself that matters! I have 3 children at home, and 2 of them are teenagers! It may sound cliche, but when you are older your youthful look will be to your advantage
The Following User Says Thank You to snowytree For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (09-28-2010)
Old 09-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
Originally Posted by snowytree View Post
I'ts completely ok to look younger...it's really just about how you feel about yourself that matters! I have 3 children at home, and 2 of them are teenagers! It may sound cliche, but when you are older your youthful look will be to your advantage
Haha yeah exactly! Whenever my friends poke fun at me for it I just tell them it's okay cause when we're 30, they'll look 30 and I'll look 25 (:
Old 10-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,593 Times in 750 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I'm **gulp** 30 but LOOK 5-10 years younger (naturally! I swear!) Unfortuntely, my face may look younger but my body feels older (its been through a lot).
Old 11-07-2010, 06:23 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
The day I stopped getting Carded at liquer stores( and it has been recent was perhaps the saddest day of my life...im 35 almost 36 and feel it I guess..everyone tells me I look a lot younger.maybe they are just blowing smoke up my behind..I dont know. I think the hardest part of growing into(i cant hardly type it)MIDDLE AGE is the fact that I feel like where the heck has my 20's gone.? my teen years lasted forever...and my twenties flew by...and dont even get my started on the 30's..

Last edited by gabulldawg; 11-07-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: eta
Old 08-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

leah has shown a merry dispositionleah has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by snowangel_x3 View Post
That's all right, I'm 20, nearly 21, and I get mistaken for 16 all the time. You just have to remember that when you get older this is going to be an advantage
Old 09-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
You're only as old as you feel hehe
That said I'm nearly 19 & I wish I was still 12