Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, HVEKU

Old 08-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I love the Fall also! I love decorating and the cooler weather. My Birthday is in October and Halloween is my 2nd favorite Holiday to decorate for. Just so much to look foward to once September gets here! I cant wait to take my 2 year old to the pumpkin patch again... he still talks about this from last year and I know he will have an even better time this year!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Moondust has shown a merry disposition
I love Autumn, the crips chill in the air in the mornings, and the changing colours which feel like an anticipation of the winter. I love evenings drawing in, so that it's dusky by mid afternoon, and I love the freshness of the evening air in these months.

I also really love the smooth transition into winter, obviously for me, the start of September/October is the start of the journey towards Christmas, which is wonderful.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,255 Times in 28,875 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
September through december is probally my favorite time of year. I love it when the weather starts to turn cool again. I love to sit out on the porch in the cooler air. I love being able to sleep with the bedroom window open and waking up to a cool autumn morning. I love that pumpkins and apples are in season and I love to bake all kinds of things with them. I also love to see the leaves turning. Alot of the accounts I call on for work are out in the country and I just love to drive out through the backroads and see all the beautiful colors. I love to see the deer out in the freshly harvested corn and soy bean fields while I am driving. I just love everything about fall.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (08-05-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Now you all have me excited lol. Its August and Im wishing for the fall I cant wait. Pumpkins, costumes, decorations, goodies! woo!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star fall?

I thought that we skipped summer this year and went straight to fall.
But seriously, I enjoy every season and the treats and joys they bring. I am hopeful that we may yet get some summer before fall sets in.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I enjoy all 4 seasons of the year....and thankfully, we do have all 4. As a teacher, I enjoy my time off in the summer. Fall (well, late summer) brings a new school year. That's always exciting! I love when the leaves change color and fall to the ground. One of my favorite things to do is walk on leaves that have fallen. I love the sound of it all! Of course, Fall leads to my favorite time of the year, too. I love Winter. I'm not crazy about ice and sub-zero temps but I love the cool crispness in the air. I also love watching it snow. I have a wonderful view of it from my seat in the computer room, where I spend a lot of my time.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by letitsnow6767 View Post
With August here, I can't help but continue to think about the next few upcoming months. I can't wait for september and october. I love fall! Its my favorite season. I love the leaves changing, all the beautiful colors, apple and pumpkins in season, the scent of oranges and spice, taking out those sweatshirts and cozy blankets, bonfires on those chilly nights. I just can't wait for all the apple and pumpkin festivals. Haybail rides, pumpkin picking, caramel corn and candy apple making. So exciting! My favorite season is right around the corner. I hope some of you guys out there feel the same. What's your favorite part of fall?
Fall is my favorite season, too. Everything you said above is how I feel, too. Plus, Christmas is near and I get excited for that.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I thought that we skipped summer this year and went straight to fall.
But seriously, I enjoy every season and the treats and joys they bring. I am hopeful that we may yet get some summer before fall sets in.
I wish we could have skipped summer here! Omg! It has been a nightmare. 100 + degrees and humidity so thick that you cannot breath. Had a customer come in the other day and told us they had a $900.00 electric bill just to keep the house cool. Ours is around $400.00 just to keep comfortable and would love my house a bit cooler but cannot afford it. Actually cannot afford 400 bucks! Lol... Oh well, bring on the cool weather! I cannot wait for winter as well so I can bring our electric back down to 100 bucks! I envy you people living in cooler climates! I know, I know, if I actually lived where it snows all the time, I guess I would get sick of it too but let me at least try it out!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Fall can not get here fast enough!!!! The nice cools crisp air - cool enough for a nice warm sweatshirt or hoodie, beautiful fall colors and scents. Football games.....fall festivals.....decorating for fall and halloween. Making certains foods that are too hot to make during the summer like chili, beef stew and chicken potpie....that are perfect for Sunday family dinners.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
Fall is my favorite season, too! I love absolutely everything about it: the cool, crisp air, the leaves crunching under my feet, all of the colors, the festivals, pulling out warmer clothes, bonfires, pumpkins, the smells, the food, Halloween.........oh, I could go on and on. Oh yeah! I can't forget about football!!!