Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Time flies....

How's everyone doing?

I've not been doing a great job of logging in here. I discovered Facebook and am hooked on the games. That's where I've been spending time. I've had a lot of trouble with my back. It has hurt to stand sit and lay down. Moving is usually the best thing for it. I'm going through physical therapy for it. I'm halfway through that and it is getting better. School will be starting up soon....next week for me. I have two days of inservice and then on the 17th, we'll have the first day of school for students.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I am sorry to hear about your back. I hope the physical therapy helps. I go back to work tomorrow. We have the rest of this week for professional development and inservice, then school starts Monday the 10th. It seems to get earlier every year. I hope your back will get a lot better before you go back to work.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Back problems are terrible. Hope you get better soon. I was lured away from here by facebook as well. I am so addicted to it but, I made my way back here and I try to check in atleast every other day if I can. I can't believe how fast time goes when you are on facebook. It's no wonder I can't get anything else done or have time for other sites. I've even stopped emailing people because most of my communication is done on facebook! My poor aunt probably thought I forgot about her! haha!!! Glad you are back here though. It's August and the holidays are just around the corner.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,306 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,041 Times in 9,446 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I hope your back continues to get better! I have dealt with some back problems myself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-04-2009, 07:18 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hope your back gets better!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-05-2009, 02:22 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
that little guy is so cute.

Maeberry....sorry to hear about the back problems....I have troubles with it, too....ever since Im 14....so I know what You are goin through.

Ill pray for Ya......and homegirl...get off Facebook and get back on here more often

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)
Old 08-05-2009, 09:24 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,341 Times in 28,895 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I hope your back gets better.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Oh! Maebeary, I just got on facebook and havent' seen the addiction yet, as I am on SL also...(very weird place). Anyway I start school on the 6th, we had our inservice last week and some of this week.... I hope your back (and you) get better for the year you are going to endure... But its nice to see you posting here as well....
Old 08-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,662 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well Maebeary, It's time for you to get back here & start posting again! Glad to see you!! Hope the PT helps your back & it's better really soon!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (08-05-2009)