Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Sears Christmas Wish Book is here!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,865
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,454)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 08-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Sears Christmas Wish Book is here!

Came home from Church to find it on my front step! What a nice surprise to get.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Yeah! It's getting closer.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-23-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
You are sooooooo lucky, I have to wait until the first week of September to get mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmaschick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I've had my LTD Christmas book for several weeks now. It's always nice to get them early and see what is new for Christmas.

LOL, when my kids were small and I got the Christmas book from Sears, I would tell them to look through it and circle things they really liked. My son who was small liked every toy in the book for boys, he had everything circled.
The Following User Says Thank You to joyful For This Useful Post:
Jengerman (08-23-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
What is the LTD Catalogue?

I had my kids circle everything in the Wish Book too. Now my littlest guy will start getting into it. He's five. I can't wait until I get mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmaschick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,358 Times in 4,547 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What Must I Do To Get A Wishbook?????
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

Jengerman has shown a merry disposition
Aw! My grandmother used to have us circle what we wanted in the Sears Wish Book when I was a little girl. She said she'd then send it off to Santa for us. Such warm memories!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jengerman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 06:23 PM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
What Must I Do To Get A Wishbook?????
tap your heels together and repeat 3 x's...I wish I had my wish book!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:24 PM

Last Achievements

star

Originally Posted by Jengerman View Post
Aw! My grandmother used to have us circle what we wanted in the Sears Wish Book when I was a little girl. She said she'd then send it off to Santa for us. Such warm memories!
We still do that. My son (21 now, special needs sweetheart) took the book upstairs to start his dream list!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:25 PM

Last Achievements

star

Originally Posted by Christmaschick View Post
What is the LTD Catalogue?
yes, tell me too!