Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » The Santa Clause/Jingle All The Way.

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Emily's Highest Bough
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:47 PM
43,962 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Cards
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:21 PM
50,961 Views  0 Posts
Homemade Ornaments and...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:59 PM
36,131 Views  0 Posts
The Legend of Baboushka
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:56 PM
58,127 Views  0 Posts
Santa in My Backyard
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:32 PM
43,803 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
santahat The Santa Clause/Jingle All The Way.

Hi everyone, I know this isn't the right section for this thread, but I wanted to get this out there for tonight.

The Santa Clause will be on TBS tonight at 7pm and Jingle All The Way will be on at 5pm.

I don't know what time that is for everyone, enjoy it if you catch it!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ryan4Christmas For This Useful Post:
Chillywilly (08-30-2009), Christmas-A-Holic (08-29-2009), Christmasstar (08-30-2009), kgstyles (08-29-2009), lauriebear777 (08-31-2009), Mumof2 (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'm watching that right now!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Great movies enjoy!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:46 PM

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
Cool! It caught me by surprise, I didn't expect to see these on right now.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,903 Times in 9,105 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks! Got it on now but have to watch the Dallas Cowboys at 7 pm!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 08-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,165 Times in 410 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Isn't it great that TBS keeps showing all these Chrismas things all the time. Loved watching it tonight.

and ps...wwoooooo more Cowboy fans!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,357 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

I like both of those movies! Unfortunately missed them last night, so I guess I will have to get out the videos and watch those instead.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,427 Times in 4,402 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS! l LUV EM TOO
Old 08-30-2009, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by DoubleA View Post
Isn't it great that TBS keeps showing all these Chrismas things all the time. Loved watching it tonight.

and ps...wwoooooo more Cowboy fans!!!!!!

You know what i've noticed?
Is that TBS always seems like the first station, (in my opinion, idk of any other stations) but the first station to play christmas movies. Usually they play the animated version of The Grinch first.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
santahat

Thanks for sharing. I watch both of them. Yesterday.