Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What kind of tree topper do you have?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,841
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
A bow on the big main tree and whatever hubby decides to put on his smaller tree that he decorates himself. It's been a santa hat, his cap that says Deputy on it (he's a sheriff's deputy) and who knows what else. I'm curious to see what he does this year. But the big tree has always been a bow (although I've gone from red to white and this year I'm doing both).
That's so cute. I wish my Hubby was that into Christmas!
Old 09-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Living room tree will have my beautiful Angel on top, basement tree will have a star and smaller trees will have whatever I feel like using when I get them up.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

rickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry disposition
we have a large angel on the top of our tree... she can be quite top heavy and likes to fall off a lot... but then it doesn't help with our fiber optic tree it leans to one side and likes to fall over also, so we have to tie it up with fishing line
Old 09-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

Ladybug473 has shown a merry disposition
tree Angel

Sitting on the top of my tree for the last 48 years is an angel. My Dad bought this in 1960 and put it on the top of our tree. When my husband and I got married, he gave it to me. Gloria has been on our tree every year since and will be this year also. Always brings good memories for me.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We change every year..
One year an old fashioned Glass Top and the next a Star
Old 09-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
A fairy/angel. My son had a little 'confrentation' with the fairy/angel for his 1st christmas and she fell on his head-though no harm was done to either baby or fairy/angel.

J
Old 09-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
I have a Victorian Angel on our main tree. The others have vintage glass tree toppers.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
tree

I have a filber optic Angel at the top of my tree.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I have an angel that lights up. I use to have an angel that moved it's wings, but it stopped working. I loved that angel. I haven't been able to find another one. I keep looking though.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We have a beautiful fiber optic angel that my husband bought for me our first year together.