Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Christmas Twinges!

Last night we watched "It's A Wonderful Life". We had recorded on the DVD a year or two ago. We wanted to watch a Christmas movie.
So, popped it in and I cried and cried at the end! hahahaha

Then, we get up to no humidity this morning and it's awesome! It's suppose to be in the mid to upper 50s tonight for the lows!! For south Louisiana...that's gotta be a record!!

I'm finishing my house cleaning today so I can put out my fall decorations and stuff!! It's so exciting!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch

Old 09-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,215 Times in 9,479 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's actually cooled off a bit here, high in the mid 80's low in the mid 60's, which is great for our area.

I love, It's a Wonderful Life so much that we have 2 dvd's, 1 vhs and one recorded off the tv. I decided to keep all copies in case someone wants to borrow one I will not be left without it.

I have a few fall decorations out right now and plan to put a few more out today.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
We recorded our's off tv a couple of years ago.
I do hope to purchase the DVD sometime.
I have a few other faves too. "The Bishop's Wife" 1940s and "Christmas in Connecticut" 1940s.
I'm ready for some pumpkin pie, turkey, dressing, and all the good stuff we save for fall!!! Yay!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
loksi (09-02-2009)
Old 09-02-2009, 08:55 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,522 Times in 28,937 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know what you mean. It has been in the low 50's here in the morning and highs in the low 70's. It really has me in the mood and after watching the santa clause on saturday night I really just wanted to fix a thanksgiving meal on sunday and start baking christmas cookies.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
It's definitely starting to trend towards fall and then Christmas!! I'm getting so excited as I start seeing Christmas catalogs show up in the mail and a few Christmas items in the craft stores.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I watched It's A Wonderful Life last week. I never get tired of it.

I would rather pop one of my Christmas DVD's in and watch instead of watching tv programing with constant commercials.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,327 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

I watched that one a couple of weeks ago, I love it too!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

snowberry has disabled reputation
For south Louisiana...that's gotta be a record!!

I'm finishing my house cleaning today so I can put out my fall decorations and stuff!! It's so exciting!!

Faithmom, just noticed where you're from. My daughter lives in Opelousas.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for gumbo and rice dressing)
Old 09-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

snowberry has disabled reputation
Okay, I may have to watch it today. I haven't seen it since last year.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus we can still enjoy the amazing talent of James Stewart)
Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Wow...Opelousas is just "up" the road a piece!

Are you going to watch the movie today?

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch