Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Any Christmas Snoopers in your house.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,007
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 09-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,692 Times in 1,478 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
No snoopers in our house!

Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
My mom said my dad was like that and it made her so mad. So sometimes my brother and I will shake the gifts and take a guess and if we're right my mom will yell at us! She's soooo dramatic.

Well, I have to admit, I'm like your Mom.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

almcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry disposition
My DH likes to "feel" his gifts and DD9 started to do the same thing last year. I think he's teaching her bad habits!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,013 Times in 30,851 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by rodmonster View Post
I was a shaker and a feeler....and REALLY REALLY good at it.

I am pretty good at feeling something and figuring out what it is. So now I am not allowed to touch any of my gifts until christmas morning because of it. My family also complains that I always ask for things that are weird shapes so that I can figure out what it is by just looking at it.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Everbody in this house snoops! hahahahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
Yeah my dad he'll never admitt it but he's a big snooper.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,957 Times in 927 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Wow, unwrap and rewrap...now that's BOLD! My husband used to shake, rattle and roll! It made me so mad! The last few years we stopped exchanging and just do something fun during the season. For example, last year we went out of state for a weekend and took in Amy Grant and Vince Gill Christmas concert. SOoo much easier than shopping for stuff he doesn't need! We'd rather spend it on our kids.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
No snoopers here, we all love being surprised Christmas morning.