Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » 1st time member! Hello, greeting to all

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 08-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Invalid Email

lauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry disposition
stocking 1st time member! Hello, greeting to all

Hello my name is Laura and I am a 1st time member, I have never came across a site decade to Christmas like this one, I have been members on some pet websites but nothing like this so far I love it...
A little about myself, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, but I am sure you all knew that already (tee hee). I cannot wait for September to come because I know it is the start of the BEST time of the year.... I have A bird (a budgie) named Floyd, two kitties both named Bella (she is black and white, and Callaway (Callie for short, she is all grey), both were rescues one from North Shore Animal League and one was left at my vet with her sisters, I also have a doggie named Snickers she was our Christmas present to each other last year, the sweetest little dog ever she is Golden Retriever.

I love to garden, and bake, and yes decorate for each Holiday, I even decorate for Thanksgiving, at 1st my husband use to think I was a little cookoo but now he gets right into it too and if he thinks I am a day late doing it he asks why I haven't started, tee hee!!! I just got into making crafts a little about a year ago, I started by doing something real small making icicles for my tree with some beads and wire I love them!!! I was going to try my hand at making the Christmas Spider for my co-workers this year with the little story in a frame, I everyone at work gives each a little something to everyone and I thought this would be nice as I work in a place that all my co-workers celebrate Christmas so it makes it easy that way!!!

Hmmm, I cannot think of anything else off the top of my head, but feel free to asks away, and I cannot wait to get involved in all the doings!!!!

Thank you so much for letting my join in all the festivities!!!
Laura

Old 08-26-2009, 07:49 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Welcome, lauriebear777!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
lauriebear777 (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 07:51 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome
Old 08-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Invalid Email

lauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry disposition
Thank and I love your quote!!! I have a lot to learn on here and cannot wait to get started!!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:57 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
theres alot to see
Old 08-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome to MMC Lauribear!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:22 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,528 Times in 1,985 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Welcome! Thanks for the introduction!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome fellow Christmas lover!! Hope you have a blast on the message boards. Its always fun around here no matter what time of the year!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Invalid Email

Thank you so much, and yes can we put up the tree??????? Love it
Old 08-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,796 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome! You will have fun here!