Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » What are you doing right this minute?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Reality of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:26 PM
47,878 Views  0 Posts
Bells All About Stuffing
By MMC Editor
11-19-2011 10:49 PM
42,024 Views  0 Posts
“Christmas Afternoon” by...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:51 AM
38,838 Views  0 Posts
Presentblue Guide to Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-08-2012 11:50 AM
Last post by jimmydbrown
12-27-2012 04:59 AM
82,800 Views  4 Posts
Dear Santa: Getting...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:36 PM
43,586 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
I'm currently posting this and listening to some music and looking outside my window. It's sunny out, looks like a pretty nice day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan4Christmas For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-21-2010)
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Allie has shown a merry disposition
I'm just listening to the tv while I browse the forums. Just let my two babies (the dogs) in for the day. Thinking about what I'm going to do whenever I finish on here. Probably wash some clothes first. I'm also trying to figure out how to fix the stand on my 3 ft. tree so I can decorate it for fall. I currently have all of my stuff in bags on the floor in front of the fireplace.
What I really want to do is just go back to sleep. Had a bad day yesterday and I'm still not in a real good mood. The 90 degree weather isn't helping.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

luckymumofthree has shown a merry disposition
Apart from replying to your post, we have all been stuffed up with the cold, so i had just finished wiping a snotty nose (being my childs nose lol!!)

I am so excited that Christmas is coming so close!! we are nearly double figures on the count down!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckymumofthree For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Allie: Hope today is much better than yesterday for you!! {{hugs}}

Luckymum: hope you all are feeling much better quickly!! Sounds like some homemade chicken soup is in order!!!

Right now, I'm waiting on Destiny to finish her algebra so we can move on with english.
My oldest daughter Lydia has taken Nathan outside to play. But they're now coming back in! hahaha Nathan keeps throwing stuff over the fence to the neighbor's dogs! hahaha He wasnt ready to come back in!! hahaha

Ok..bubble bath is in order! hahaha
Why is it that when little boys go play outside, even for a short time, they come back in smelling like little puppy dogs? hahahaha

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
Allie (09-09-2009), Christmasstar (09-21-2010)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,491 Times in 26,589 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am listening to the radio and eating a peanut butter sandwich. I am also reading the forums and dreaming of christmas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

ginette has shown a merry dispositionginette has shown a merry disposition
Am at work, just finshed eating lunch and browsing here and thinking about Christmas!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginette For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Watching my daily Soap and surfing through the forum..
Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
I'm at work. I'm in a conference call between my facility in Oklahoma City and a group of people at our Home Office in Andover, MA. I just have a couple of updates to add and they are later in the agenda, so.... just passing time...

I'm counting on you guys to NOT tell my boss.

YS
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Contemplating on mopping the kitchen floor...still haven't done it yet!! Was busy earlier this morning. My oldest son turns 15 this weekend....they grow up to quick!!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I love reading about what you guys are up to during the day.

It helps pass the time. hahaha

Right now, I am listening to my 19 yr old son's alarm clock going off, listening to my husband talk to his dad on the phone, contemplating breakfast.

Today is my husband's 42nd birthday! We're grilling over at a friend's house later on!! Looking forward to it.

Have an awesome day yall!!!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
The Following User Says Thank You to Faith4always For This Useful Post:
Solice (09-11-2009)