Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » First frost of the season!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Boy that is early. I bet all the pretty flowers are gone because of the frost.
I hope we don't have one early, I hate to see my flowers die.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
The season is definetly on its way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-19-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Can't wait for our first over here!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasFanatic56 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-19-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
YEAAAA!!! Send some down here!
The Following User Says Thank You to loksi For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 05:01 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
I had to leave for work yesterday at 7:30am and I had a little bit of ice that I actually had to use my scrapper to get it off my windows
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan4Christmas For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2009, 05:54 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,165 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You guys are so lucky! It was 92 before lunch yesterday. Whew!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
We normally get snow around mid October here... come on - let these next 3 weeks fly by! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasFanatic56 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2009, 07:38 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,643 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh yikes!!!! Hubby says our 1st frost will be in about 2 weeks with the next full moon????? We'll see how accurate weatherman Jim is!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-22-2009)
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Dukicin1 has shown a merry disposition
I am so jealous. It is about 80 and 100% humidity today here in Michigan. I am sooo looking forward to when fall really hits.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dukicin1 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-22-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Superb, cold and frosty