Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » Halloween Costumes!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
Halloween Costumes!

Alright, I know we've all dressed up at least once for halloween, so what was your best halloween costume or what is a costume that you've seen that you've really liked?

I was a banana last year at work since i work in the produce department at walmart, lol
Old 09-26-2009, 10:19 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,064 Times in 28,847 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have a native american dancing outfit that I bought off of one of my friends who danced professionally. It is my favorite outfit of all time. I don't really consider it a costume because it was all hand made with the real things. There are no plastic beads or fake leather. The only thing that is not real is the eagle feathers. They are hand painted white turkey feathers. I bought because he was trying to teach me how to dance but I was never very good at it.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
A few years ago I bought the Elisabeth Swan geisha costume that she wore in Pirates 3, it was theatrical quality and expensive....but I loved it. This year I am going to be Sookie Stackhouse from HBOs True Blood....
Old 10-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Last Achievements

DayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry disposition
The best one I've seen recently was someone dressed as "a guy in the shower" at a dance I went to a few years ago. He had some how fastened a round shower rod around him self that covered 3/4 of his head and all of his waist.

I thought I'd go to a dance this year as an angel, but my husband and I might do a couple costume. Halloween night I'm taking a white sheet and drawing a bunch of black holes on it to resemble Charlie Brown's ghost from 'It's The Great Pumpkin'. Then I will quiz the kids to see if they know what show my costume is from. Winners get extra candy.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:08 PM

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
I've seen a guy once that was a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe, he said it took a lot of work but it looked great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan4Christmas For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-06-2009)
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Mistletoeologist

Smiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My parents never celebrated Halloween so I never had a chance to dress up for Halloween. I always felt like an outcast on Nov.1 because all the kids would be eating gobs of candy & sharing what they had & I had no candy LOL. That was rough LOL. Never felt like I missed out on anything though...
Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Best one hmmm my Ghostbuster costume with inflatable proton pack and real trap. 2nd best is my Elvis jumpsuit with wig and glasses that have sideburns on them.
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 10-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
i havent been thinking about costumes, ive been more interested in make up for Halloween. Theres some great videos on youtube for make up tutorials.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
I don't usually do much dressing up anymore, but I enjoy helping the kids out. Here is a pic of some of my kids from a year or so ago. Does this qualify for this thread??

Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by DayTek View Post
Halloween night I'm taking a white sheet and drawing a bunch of black holes on it to resemble Charlie Brown's ghost from 'It's The Great Pumpkin'. Then I will quiz the kids to see if they know what show my costume is from. Winners get extra candy.
Thats kinda like one of the ideas I have to dress up like this year. I havent decided for sure what I'm gonna dress like, but one of my ideas is getting a cheap white sheet (maybe from the dollar store or somewhere) and cutting several holes in it and wearing that (like Charlie Brown). Maybe attach a piece of paper to the sheet that says "I got a rock". hehehe!