Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,851
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,907 Times in 2,854 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well, it's just not the Christmas Season until Hallmark gets their ornaments out!
Snapped these two yesterday at our Hallmark shop while roving through the mall with my handy Kodak:

Old 10-18-2009, 10:35 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,429 Times in 28,911 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great Pics Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
I will have to go and see if my local store has all this out !!

WoW!

ML
Old 10-19-2009, 06:28 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
That store looks INCREDIBLE! I'd never leave!!!!
I went to Hallmark with my son the day the ornaments were out... it put me in the mood all those months ago and my son got so excited!!!! Target has one aisle of Christmas decor out (and the lights are out, too!) We look at it every time we go, which is wayyy too often, lol!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:53 PM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sears gets into the act with their Christmas merchandise!

Old 10-19-2009, 06:56 PM

Last Achievements

Old 10-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,125 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I got one of those ornaments from Hallmark during the Christmas in July sale. I got the Charlie Brown and Linus ornament. I love it!!!

Thanks for posting the pics! I gotta get to Sears next!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,429 Times in 28,911 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the pics Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think a trip to sears is in my future now.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
awwww what a lovely thread crown xxxx
Old 10-20-2009, 07:36 AM

Last Achievements

Thanks, Sila!

Looks like signs of Christmas are really starting to pop up, so grab your cameras and get snapping!