Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » I got my outside Halloween decorations up!

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts
Never Swear in Front of...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:35 PM
43,421 Views  0 Posts
Sissel and the Mormon...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:48 PM
50,186 Views  0 Posts
Snow or No Snow?
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 08:18 AM
Last post by trackrebel
07-18-2013 04:46 PM
53,899 Views  4 Posts
Washington's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 09:16 PM
58,492 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,446 Times in 9,042 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I got my outside Halloween decorations up!

I put out my Halloween decorations outside yesterday. I have big lighted pumpkin lanterns that hang from the porch eaves and my Halloween wreath on the door. I also have a strand of orange lights for outside. I still have a couple of more things to put outside. It looks so festive and gets me excited because the next stuff to go out is CHRISTMAS!!!

Who else has outdoor Halloween decorations?

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
loksi (10-10-2009)
Old 10-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
that's awesome, sounds like it looks really good.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I want to see some pics! I haven't put up anything outside for Halloween yet. Don't know if I will. I have my fall stuff up and some Halloween stuff inside but, I'm so busy with school and work that I just don't feel like being bothered with any more stuff that I'm going to have to put away. Who knows though, maybe I'll get in the mood to put some stuff up next week.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 10-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
I want to see some pics! I haven't put up anything outside for Halloween yet. Don't know if I will. I have my fall stuff up and some Halloween stuff inside but, I'm so busy with school and work that I just don't feel like being bothered with any more stuff that I'm going to have to put away. Who knows though, maybe I'll get in the mood to put some stuff up next week.
It's so simple looking right now to take pics but I just got excited that anything is out, lol. I don't really go all out on Halloween decorations but when I put a few more things out I will post something.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Santa's Helper (10-03-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 03:23 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,200 Times in 26,527 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have not been able to put mine up yet. I was going to put them up last thursday but we have had strong winds and I didn't want to have anything get broken. I did put the wreath on the front door though.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Old 10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by CharlestonNole View Post
Aww....I was wanting to know if anyone else besides me put out their Halloween decorations, as I questioned at the last part of thread, lol. There is so very little outside that I am not sure it's worth posting a pic but I guess I will take a pic of what I have, lol.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Bears221 has shown a merry disposition
you're lucky! here in the Chicagoland, its been raining and cold the past few days so I haven't been able to drag any decorations out. I'm hoping tommarrow!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
I've been waiting for a day that it hasn't been raining. It didn't rain all weekend, but I was super busy with other things. I'm thinking the outside decorations will go up sometime this week. My outside decorations are just a few things I got at the Dollar Tree. I hope to get some nice decorations on sale for next year after the holiday.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

stacyk9 has shown a merry disposition
I got my stuff out this weekend, too! It's not much, but I have a stand that holds a jack-o-lantern that makes it look like it's a person and I just used a fake pumpkin with a face cut into it, I also have a hay bale next to the front door that has pumpkins on it with a fall sign, my son decorated his pumpkin with plastic face items that just poke into it and my favorite piece, the lighted cobweb across the front porch with two big lighted spiders in it. Unfortunately we live out in the country so only our neighbors and us get to see it, but I don't mind. I like decorating for the holidays!!

Stacy