Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » I got my outside Halloween decorations up!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,996
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde

Old 10-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,006 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oooh OOOH. When I get home Ill take some pics of my decorations outside. Thats if I have time lol. But its always fun putting them up. Makes me feel like a kid again!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,993 Times in 9,612 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As requested, here's a picture. Not much but I get excited to decorate even if it's a little bit. I do a bit more for Christmas. (I think my landlord needs to repaint my house, lol, chipped paint showing up in this picture).

This thread is no longer worthless.. Hehe

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (10-05-2009), loksi (10-10-2009)
Old 10-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Very nice!!! and you're right, no so worthless now!

Hopefully will get some decs up the weekend.
Christmas-A-Holic (10-05-2009)
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

melindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elf
Me and my mom were putting our halloween stuff up this past weekend and we just wanted to skip halloween and put up the christmas decorations haha! before we know it though BAM it will be time
Old 10-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Trust me, when it comes to Christmas decorations, my sweety wants our house to look like the Griswold house in Christmas Vacation. We try to add a little more each year.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
Trust me, when it comes to Christmas decorations, my sweety wants our house to look like the Griswold house in Christmas Vacation. We try to add a little more each year.
One of these days it will look that way (I wish)! I will have so many that I will have to start putting decorations out in September. Right now, we have very little but I enjoy what we have.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

stacyk9 has shown a merry disposition
I love those pumpkin lights. Very cute!

When I was putting mine out I did consider at least putting the Christmas lights up since the weather was so nice, but I refrained!
The Following User Says Thank You to stacyk9 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 12:35 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,853 Times in 30,807 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Looks Good!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by stacyk9 View Post
I love those pumpkin lights. Very cute!

When I was putting mine out I did consider at least putting the Christmas lights up since the weather was so nice, but I refrained!
My daughters next door neighbor leaves up their Christmas lights all year. She says at least once or twice a month they turn them on. It wouldn't bother me a bit to have a neighbor like that!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

cassigail has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by stacyk9 View Post
I got my stuff out this weekend, too! It's not much, but I have a stand that holds a jack-o-lantern that makes it look like it's a person and I just used a fake pumpkin with a face cut into it, I also have a hay bale next to the front door that has pumpkins on it with a fall sign, my son decorated his pumpkin with plastic face items that just poke into it and my favorite piece, the lighted cobweb across the front porch with two big lighted spiders in it. Unfortunately we live out in the country so only our neighbors and us get to see it, but I don't mind. I like decorating for the holidays!!

Stacy
Did you get your spiderweb at Target? My family has one that lights up orange and there are two spiders in the middle of it! So cool