Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Kroger is Already Playing Christmas Music!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,016
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Kroger is Already Playing Christmas Music!!

Ah yes, the end of September. When the leaves are barely turning colors and the brand new college students are lazing in the thick green grass you know Christmas is right around the corner. Reader Jake says Kroger has started playing Christmas music and has a Christmas "gift center."

Jake says:
So I was shopping for groceries the other day at my local krogers in Lebanon ohio, when I noticed that they were all ready putting up Christmas creep as of September 30th. What's worse was I could hear Christmas tunes playing over the Muzak. What has this country turned into?
Code:
http://consumerist.com/5375435/kroger-begins-playing-christmas-music-in-september
Isn't that awesome!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasFanatic56 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-08-2009)

Old 10-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
That is so awesome!
ChristmasFanatic56 (10-07-2009), snowberry (10-07-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,118 Times in 9,640 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great to hear!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 08:10 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,154 Times in 30,890 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I need to go there this afternoon so I will make sure to listen.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,970 Times in 3,917 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh cool!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Too bad there are no Kroger's around here... Hallmark was playing Christmas music lat week!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I have't heard any christmas playing in any stores yet, but it won't be long.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
Its funny we will now all be listening so intently when we go to stores from now on. Once you hear the first sounds of christmas you look for it everywhere. We have a radio station down in Texas where I live that starts totally Christmas music on November 1st. I LOVE IT.
Rebecca
The Following User Says Thank You to justme324 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
We r slowly but surely taking over!
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (10-12-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 06:06 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,702 Times in 13,357 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Christmas music is so fun and beautiful, I never understood these people who do not want it played more often. Good for him!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (10-12-2009)