Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

BrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elf
Village Pictures

Will add more when we get more pieces...I had so much fun putting it up. Was a pain taking all of them out of the boxes, oh well!
Chillywilly (10-11-2009), Christmas-A-Holic (10-09-2009), joyful (10-08-2009), snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 10-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Very nice and creative.

I also have fun putting my village together. I love to look for different items in thrift shops that I can use with my village. Lots of fun.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:55 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
Very nice. If you keep posting pictures like that, I might actually get motivated to start my own collection.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowfall For This Useful Post:
BrittanyMarie (10-10-2009), snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 10-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,966 Times in 9,432 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is very pretty! Thanks for posting!

It has been several years since I have got all my village pieces out. First year my daughter, son-in-law and grandsons lived with us for a couple of months and my grandsons were toddlers and they got into everything. The next year, I had a kitten and he just loved my village too much and played godzilla stomping through it. This year since the kittys are older and the grandkids are too (the new grandbaby is too little to get into things) I might get all of my village out. I have several boxes full of stuff.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is beautiful! Wow you are really on the ball!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
That's quite pretty, thanks for sharing!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
o wow

OMG Brittany thats so cool I've always wanted a Christmas village of my own. You just give me the boost I needed to start one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

BrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elf
Thanks everyone!! I can't wait until I get to start putting all of the decorations up. It is not coming fast enough for me!!!
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 10-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Silverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elfSilverbells is a good elf
Originally Posted by BrittanyMarie View Post
Thanks everyone!! I can't wait until I get to start putting all of the decorations up. It is not coming fast enough for me!!!
Girl I al ready started its nothing big just some Hristmas lights and stickers around my mirror.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverbells For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-12-2014)
Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
What a beautiful village, Thanks for sharing the pictures. You mentioned what a pain it was taking all the pices out of the box. i'll tell you what my husband and i did. My husband bought a large tote. I wrap each large piece in newspaper, then put the smaller accessories in a shoe box which also fits nicely in the tote. it's so much easier each year when taking it out to display. Not too mention easier when putting decorations away after the holidays.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post: