Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » how many weeks until you put up tour tree?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,868
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,459)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
ornament

First I said, Thanksgiving weekend....then i decided the weekend before Thanksgiving was better.....now I'm leaning towards two weeks before thanksgiving....DH thinks thats too early......but he is off for Veterns Day Nov 11th, I am hoping to come home from work and find he got it out and put it together....but i am not counting on it

Old 10-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
What is the absolutely earliest you should put up a real tree? It doesn't seem like to me they would start selling them any earliar than what will last til Christmas but we never buy them the first day we see them.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:04 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Less then a week now Im antsy!!!!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 10-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Good on you Jana...mines going up the 15th
Old 10-26-2009, 11:53 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,712 Times in 28,986 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
4 weeks unless I get to excitied and put it up earlier
Old 10-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Merry Fourms Member

mom24hr7dz has shown a merry disposition
Always put mine up the day after Thanksgiving Daughter will be back from college to go cut our two real trees down with us I am so excited.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ShihtzuBeauty has shown a merry disposition
We're going Nov 1st. to tag it and we'll end up brining it home the first wk. of Dec. if I can wait that long.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Julie has shown a merry disposition
The day after Thanksgiving is usually our tradition as to when to put it up, although I'm hoping I can persuade the family to let me put it up earlier this year! We'll see how that goes though.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Merry Fourms Member

FANCEE has shown a merry disposition
We're hoping for the weekend of November 14th.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:16 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
5 more days!!!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}