Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,932
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Tso!

Well my wedding anniversary is this week and my hubby just surprised me by ordering tickets to see TSO next month in Philly. I am sooooo EXCITED! I can not wait to see them!
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-13-2009)

Old 10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Congrats, Happy Anniversary!

Hope you enjoy yourselves!
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasFanatic56 For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,528 Times in 1,985 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Happy anniversary!

Of course, enjoy TSO as well. I'm quite excited for the show here!
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy Anniversary and have fun!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,192 Times in 30,629 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hope you have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Jenny has shown a merry dispositionJenny has shown a merry dispositionJenny has shown a merry disposition
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you enjoy the show
The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 05:34 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
awesome!!! enjoy!!
I told my husband that they were playing Detroit 2 days after Christmas and hinted that I really wanted to go ... we'll see what happens, lol

Merry Christmas! Liz
The Following User Says Thank You to lmm8606 For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Snowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry dispositionSnowfall has shown a merry disposition
So cool! Happy anniversary!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowfall For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,435 Times in 3,800 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
YAY!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I am going to TSO on Nov. 7th!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,376 Times in 4,660 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Argh! Everyone's going but me!

Just kidding, I hope you have a great time, and Happy Anniversary!
Minta (10-13-2009)