Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
YAY!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I am going to TSO on Nov. 7th!!
You will have to let us know how the show was! I told my hubby last night now I have a really good excuse to listen to all my TSO's christmas CDs. LOL!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,616 Times in 7,651 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Congrats! What fun you'll have!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
candle

Congrats to you and your husband. Enjoy!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillywilly For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Have a great time!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Woohooo! Have fun!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleLights25 For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
I'm sure you'll have a great time! I saw them last year for the first time. It was a very long show (3 - 3.5 hours). The first half is somewhat slow paced. It is narrated and there are only glimpses of their lights, lasers, effects, etc. The second half of the show is where they play all of their more energetic and popular stuff and the place goes crazy with the fire, lasers, lights, etc.
I'm just mentioning this because I didn't know what to expect when I went. I was a little disappointed during the first half because of the pace and lack of a full-blown light show. I thought it was going to end about 1.5 hrs in and I was kinda glad; but, then they kicked it in to full gear and rocked out for another 1.5 hours or so. Prepare for a long show and it will definately end with a bang.

I haven't decided if I'm going this year yet. They're coming to my town on Dec 20th. I'll have to wait until it gets a little closer since I don't know how busy I'll be at that time.

YS
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks YellowSnow! I am even more excited now. Some of my favorite songs are the narrated ones!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
You will have to let us know how the show was! I told my hubby last night now I have a really good excuse to listen to all my TSO's christmas CDs. LOL!
I looked at one of my TSO cd's last week & decided to wait just a little longer before I put that one in! Lol! I always enjoy the 1st 1/2 of the show, but the 2nd is WOW too!!! LOVE IT ALL!!! It's just awesome!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Oh, I just thought I'd mention to TSO fans...

They finally have a new CD coming out. It's called "Night Castle". It's a 2- CD set and if you pre-order on Amazon, it's only $10.99. The retail will be $20 - $21. It think it ships around Oct 26th or 27th. I really don't know much about it. I don't think it's Christmas themed overall, but it's 2 CD's of the same type of music they do on their Christmas CD's. I think their concert this year will include a lot of these songs and then a lot of the old Chrstmas themed favorites.

YS
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
Minta (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

YEA!!!!! A new CD to get this year!!!! Thanks for the heads up!