Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Show Off » I got a Fitz and Floyd Santa for $2.75!!! Pic included

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Show Off Show us yer lights! Yer yards! Yer tree! Yer kids! Post pictures here of how you deck the halls.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,853
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,126 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I got a Fitz and Floyd Santa for $2.75!!! Pic included

I went to the thrift store today to look at the Christmas decorations for sale and they had a brand new, still with the tag hanging on it, Fitz and Floyd Santa's Kitchen lamp. I knew they were a little on the pricey side but this one was only $2.75! The lamp is made of glass so I was being so very careful with it. I get it home and I dropped the glass lamp shade!!! Big pieces fell off the back side of it but I managed to glue them back and in the pic I have the broken side to the back. That upset me so much but I will still enjoy it. I looked it up online and someone has the same one for sale on ebay for $35.00. After the incident of breaking that I went to wash dishes and broke one of my Christmas mugs. After that I was chopping carrots for my veggie soup and broke the blade right off the knife!!! My family told me to stay away from them. Haha! I can laugh about it now but it wasn't fun when it happened.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-10-2009)

Old 10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,431 Times in 28,911 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love the lamp!!!!!!!! That is a great price. Sounds like you should stay away from anything breakable for the rest of the day though.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-12-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I told her to stay away from my computer when she told me about it when I called her during my lunch hour.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-13-2009)
Old 10-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
I love that lamp!!
..and you may want to back away from anything that is fragile hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to brittd19 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-26-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

freebie has shown a merry disposition
santahat Love it!

I love the lamp! Thrift stores are a wonderful place to go to get unique things.
The Following User Says Thank You to freebie For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (11-13-2009)
Old 12-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,322 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Three cheers for thrifts stores!!!
Someday when I get my own bakery that would look great in it at Christmas!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (12-10-2009)