Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Favorite Christams Ornament

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,914
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear

Old 10-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
ornament Favorite Christams Ornament

What does your most favorite Christmas ornament look like? Do you collect any particular types?

Old 10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,761 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love collecting Santa Claus ornaments. Some of my very favorites are some that my kids made when they were little.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:06 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
My favorite is my christening bulb my sister's best friend Fran gave me in 1977.I love love Gingerbread boys,girls,houses etc..I also adore snowmen.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 10-14-2009, 06:20 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,033 Times in 30,603 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My favorite ornament is a train the was my grandpa's before he died. My grandma bought it for him becuase it looked liked the train he use to work on for the railroad.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (10-20-2009)
Old 10-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I love so many of my ornaments, it's hard to choose just one. I do collect carousel horses, and have some carousel ornaments, so those are special too me. The ones that ar really special though, are the First Christmas ornaments members of my family gave us the first christmas we were married.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Invalid Email

lauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry disposition
I have these two porcelain doves they belonged to my Nana and well I always think about her when I see them, I still miss her.
The Following User Says Thank You to lauriebear777 For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (10-20-2009)
Old 10-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,647 Times in 585 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
We collect acrylic & crystal ornaments & Hallmark ornaments. My favorite is the first set I bought when I was in high school. They are acrylic rocking horses with a little bit of gold on the saddles.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,458 Times in 13,311 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

I am like others, I have so many that are special, it is hard to pick just one. One that is really special is one that my parents brought from Holland with them in 1954 to start their new life here in Canada. It is so fragile now I keep it in a box for display as hanging it on a tree is no longer safe.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My favorite ornament is one I got from my fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Konkle. It's a snap-together ornament with an elf inside. I love pulling that one out and putting it on the tree. It's the fourth one that goes on. First is an ornament of a bride and groom, then each of my kids' 1st Christmas ornament. Mrs. Konkle was a lot like my grandma. They were also around the same age. She has since passed away but I have fond memories of her. That ornament is 40 years old. Wow!
MsChristmas (10-20-2009)
Old 10-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

snowberry has disabled reputation
It's hard to choose. I probably change favorites from time to time depending on my mood, etc. But one of my favorites is a glass bell with a tiny cardinal inside for the clapper. It as a gift from one of my grandchildren years ago.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for Mandy)