Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Those of you in the UK...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,189)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
Those of you in the UK...

from 1st december, sky movies (sky screen 2) will be rebranded sky movies christmas channel!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009...istmas-channel

Despite my username, I am female!

Old 10-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Cool
Old 10-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
and if anyone has movies 24, they usually play made for tv christmas movies all day every day as from end november.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Dammit - I gave up the movie package because they kept playing stuff I'd seen!

*has rethink............
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

oh no mo!

just get yourself down to hmv and stock up on christmas dvds!

Old 10-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,129 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Great news
Old 10-26-2009, 03:42 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Location: Mersea Island, UK - Moving to Vancouver, Canada 2012
singingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elfsingingringingtree is a good elf
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Dammit - I gave up the movie package because they kept playing stuff I'd seen!

*has rethink............
Us to, but sometimes we just subscribe for the Christmas season the unsubscribe in the new year.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
I might see how much it is to add the channel.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:21 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Dawnfletch has shown a merry dispositionDawnfletch has shown a merry disposition
Oh this is great. We was going to take the movies of. We phoned up to canel them,we wanted to keep the disney cine channel on,they said for another 2 we can keep the movies for 6months. So we did,so i can record the christmas films yay. Would love to know whats comming up on normal tv.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

dancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elf
thats brilliant
my mum only puts movies on our sky from nov-jan then cancels it again so i'll have lots of movies to sky+ this year