Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift for Men
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:42 PM
57,103 Views  0 Posts
My Little Lie
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:07 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-23-2013 02:24 PM
8 Posts
Gift 2 Mormon Tabernacle Choir...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2012 10:26 PM
80,943 Views  0 Posts
A Christmas Story (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:21 PM
60,545 Views  0 Posts
"Christmas Every Day"...
By MerryCarey
10-28-2011 02:23 PM
65,828 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,156 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Your Tree

Does your Christmas Tree have a 'theme', ie Disney ornaments etc? Or do you use certain coloured baubles? Or dont you use Baubles at all...maybe something else?
What makes your Christmas Tree unique to you?
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Our tree is eclectic but traditional ornaments too. I also use any of the kids' ornaments they have made in the past. I'm thinking of buying some cardinals to put on the tree this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowytree For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
Our tree is white so my mom tries to stick with red ornaments, the only other ornaments we use are the handmade ones by my siblings and myself
Old 10-27-2009, 09:02 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 143,955 Times in 26,493 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Some years I do a theme and some years I just put all of my favorite ornaments on it. This year I am doing a rustic theme with a lot of wood, homemade, pinecone, and leather ornaments. I have also done a nascar tree, homemade tree, santa tree, and a snowman tree.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Invalid Email

lauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry dispositionlauriebear777 has shown a merry disposition
No theme, I change the light with my mood sometimes color sometimes white it depends, but as far as my ornaments well, I use the sameones every year with a new one added each year. I think my Nana's doves are my favorite ornaments of all.
The Following User Says Thank You to lauriebear777 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

christmasjingles has shown a merry dispositionchristmasjingles has shown a merry disposition
I have never had a themed tree. I like using all the ornaments from past years; I like the tradition and I usually pick up a few new ones each year, as well. And I keep thinking maybe I will start using multi-colored lights again, but I keep sticking with all clear. Even with the clear lights, I have lots of color on my tree. I also have birds that I add to it; some cardinals, some doves, a couple blue jays, etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to christmasjingles For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,908 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
No theme here. Just "stuff". We want to have another tree with a theme though
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Our tree is decorated with a little bit of everything. WE have a angel for a tree top, and all kinds of ornaments. WE put colored lights on the tree, and have a green and red tree skirt. We don't put garland or beadas on the tree though. Whats really special, are the ornaments we have from when my step sons were small, they are so special to my husband and I, in fact, even though the boys aren't little anymore, they can reminesce about the ornaments when they see them on the tree.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,676 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Always a theme at my house. I usually pick out a color scheme I want to try at the end of a season for the next year. Then I shop for bargains in those colors at the end of December into January. It gives me something to be excited about after the holidays end. This year my inspiration will be our family trip to Italy this past June and so I will use the colors of the Italian flag which are crisp red, white and green and will make some decorations using pics of our trip to accent my theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)
Old 10-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Our tree has a mixture of different ornaments, but I am hoping that my tree will one day be a Disney tree. I prefer Disney ornaments that do not have dates on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to mommytotwo For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)