Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » It's supposed to rain on Halloween :(

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Real Halloween
Spooks hover here! Presented by Real Halloween.com, our own site of all things Halloween, this merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
It's supposed to rain on Halloween :(

I honestly do not remember ever having it rain on Halloween in my entire 25 years of life, so now, I don't know what's going to be happening to my neighborhood trick or treaters because it's supposed to rain Saturday. So far the forecast doesn't predict constant rain storms, just some showers during the day, but sometimes people don't like to go out when the ground is wet. I hope this doesn't ruin Halloween!

Old 10-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I see that there is a 40% chance of rain during the day...but at night it's saying partly cloudly with lows in the 40s. So hopefully everything will turn out okay.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Its suppose to rain here in Maryland also. I think its about a 30% chance and it isnt all day either so hopefully it will still turn out decent for the trick or treaters..its suppose to be in the 60's so Im happy about that. I remember growing up we have had some nasty cold and rainy Halloweens!

Old 10-28-2009, 07:35 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
They had it predicted here but now it's changed to be clear skies. If it does indeed rain where you are at, you might check into some place that will have indoor Halloween activities. It's not the same but at least your family can have some fun on Halloween night. I know several churches in my area have Fall Festivals on Halloween night that is open to the public. I have been to them before and they are REALLY NICE! Hopefully you will not get rain on that night.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:12 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,424 Times in 28,909 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We have a 30 percent chance of storms here to. I hope that it clears out early for all of us.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Mistletoeologist

Smiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Come down to Savannah, the weather will be great
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I've passed out candy before when it rained and it was miserable for the kids. A lot of parents drove their kids door to door. I was a little slow in the neighborhood that Halloween. Hopefully it will be nice and the kids will be able to have a good time.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Hope it doesn't rain.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Julie has shown a merry disposition
Up in Ohio I'm used to that. I always remember rain, snow or just generally being so cold everyone had to bundle up so you couldn't see the costume anyway. =)