Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Your Favorite Christmas Food

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ShihtzuBeauty has shown a merry disposition
Your Favorite Christmas Food

Whats your favorite Chirstmas food?

I think mine has to be my iced sugar cookies and hot cocoa.

Hubby's would be the turkey.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

jenalin has shown a merry disposition
Ugh, decisions, decisions...If I had to pick my absolute favorite, it would be the peanut clusters my mom made when I was a kid. Even when I make them now, the smell is incredibly evocative. Of course, they can never taste as good as the ones mom used to make!
The Following User Says Thank You to jenalin For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (10-28-2009)
Old 10-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Mistletoeologist

Smiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Its a tie between my mom's seafood dressing & fried turkey. Really I just like to eat if its edible its my favorite lol
Old 10-27-2009, 08:37 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,092 Times in 30,874 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It is a tie between chocolate covered cherries and buckeyes.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

pkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elf
Orange pecans my sister-in-law and I make,
Others may cringe, but I like homemade fruitcake!
Christmas morning rolls
Grizzlies (always drink it when I wrap presents!) - Jamocha shake with a little Kahlua added. Yum!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:18 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Oh man,This is hard.I love the rice dressing,mashies,Turducken,lassagna,Italian sausage stuffed mushrooms,Hot chocolate,fudge,chocolate chiip cookies,Greygoose Gin,lol...I guess I love it all!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (10-27-2009)
Old 10-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,127 Times in 696 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Chocolate covered or cordial cherries. Other than that, it would have to be everything. Ha!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Bears221 has shown a merry disposition
my fav would be the fried turkey
Old 10-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Julie has shown a merry disposition
Rocky road my great-grandma makes us as christmas gifts. And the buckeyes we make, my mom's spinach dip in the bread bowl, grandpa's dressing, shoot even the punch we make is good. I love it all!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:20 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
UGH, tough call! I guess all the sides (mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc) or COOKIES of any sort!