Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Santa Claus is coming to town?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 10-29-2009, 06:58 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Santa Claus is coming to town?

I was watching the Disney Channel yesterday morning with my 2 year old and I swore I saw an advertisement that "Santa Claus is coming to town" would be on the Disney Channel this Sunday night at 8 pm. Well I havent seen anything since then and I cant find anything on TV guide or on the Disney Channel. Anyone else see this or heard about this? Also I have seen a few Christmas commericals ... I saw a Macy's one and also a Sears
Old 10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

olympicfan has shown a merry disposition
I looked on imdb.com's tv listings and they don't have it listed

an as for commercials the IHOP commercials has two nutcrackers talking an it advertises christmas themed pancakes
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

nintendofreak44 has shown a merry disposition
I just checked the guide. It won't be on . Sorry
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
i saw what you were talking about.it was on disney channel commerical.its called steve rushtons santa claus is coming to town.i guess hes a singer and doin a little concert on the disney channel.thats it