Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Its snowing!

Woke up to snow falling today A tad earlier then I like... I prefer Nov 1-Dec 25th... after that no more... its pretty... a dusting on the ground

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Sounds really nice. Enjoy it, even though it's a little early.
I hope we get some snow this year. We seem to get a few annual ice storms, but measureable snowfall only every 3 - 5 years or so. We've had a very wet Fall so far, so I'm hoping that translates into a Winter with some snow at some point.

YS
Old 10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,045 Times in 1,086 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Always nice when it snows early!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

LightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry disposition
Congrats! Enjoy it while you can! We had snow here yesterday but tomorrow it's supposed to be 12 degrees Celcius (54 F). The weather is spiking all over the place! I blame myself for leaving my George Foreman Grill plugged in overnight.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,906 Times in 9,768 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Lucky you!!!

Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sounds nice....sniff sniff I want some snow too.... Enjoy it!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Ryan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry dispositionRyan4Christmas has shown a merry disposition
Take pictures, haha.
I'm jealous!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

digbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry dispositiondigbugsgirl has shown a merry disposition
Lucky you! I hope we get some measurable snow this year.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Originally Posted by LightningFlashJack View Post
... I blame myself for leaving my George Foreman Grill plugged in overnight.
LOL! I'm sure that's it. I probably CAN expect snow this year now.

YS
Old 10-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,045 Times in 1,086 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yeah pictures would be good!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!