Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Anyone else with 4 Birthday's before Christmas?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Somewhere in France
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:14 PM
50,300 Views  0 Posts
Tree Decorating
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:18 PM
Last post by molepomandmistletoe
07-21-2013 10:44 AM
1 Posts
"The Child Who Saw Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 09:01 AM
0 Posts
Annual Survey of...
By MMC Editor
09-16-2013 08:19 AM
Last post by icetene33
10-21-2013 04:04 PM
19,346 Views  2 Posts
The Early Word on Black...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2011 05:07 AM
48,515 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by lmm8606 View Post
My sister's birthday is 6 days before Christmas then mine and my husband's anniversary is on the 6th of January and then a week later is our oldest daughter's wedding ... so the birthday and celebrations we have to do are all before and after ... it does get hectic! I'm always afraid I will forget something for somebody!
Really????? Your oldest daughter's wedding????? I've got it in my head that you're in your 20's.

Wow - well, congratulations!!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
Well...
September 10 - my hubby's birthday, stepmom's birthday
September 21 - sister in law's birthday
October 14 - nephew's birthday
November 5 - niece's birthday
November 21 - daughter's birthday
December 6 - younger daughter's birthday
December 16 - mom in law's birthday
December 18 - father in law's birthday
December 25 - Jesus' birthday
January 9 - oldest son's birthday

We have a few...ROFL
He doesn't normally look for a present, though!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,384 Times in 4,397 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
He doesn't normally look for a present, though!
Dang!!!

My Bday is Nov. 28...sometimes it falls on Thanksgiving...which is really cool....but we always celebrate my Bday at Thanksgiving which is cool because all the family is there....but hey....I am that special!

Oh yea, by the way....I didn't mean to quote Maureen....I was talking about all the bday's by faithmom!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Really????? Your oldest daughter's wedding????? I've got it in my head that you're in your 20's.

Wow - well, congratulations!!!!!
bwahahaha! oops! Yes I am 23 ... and I meant my oldest daughters BIRTHDAY! lol! She'll be 4 in January .... not sure where wedding came from! I even re read it before I posted ....

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,474 Times in 9,043 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have 3 in November, my husband, grandson and dad. Busy month!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 10-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

christmasjingles has shown a merry dispositionchristmasjingles has shown a merry disposition
I don't have 4 bdays in December, but there are 3. My oldest daughter's bday is Dec 24th, her only child's (my oldest grandson) bday is also Dec 24th, and my youngest son's bday is Christmas Day. But, it isn't a big problem. My oldest daughter has no money and I have no money so I can only buy for my two youngest kids who are still living at home. So, I don't send my oldest anything and she doesn't send us anything. maybe we do cards, but that's it. And my oldest grandson has autism and when I happen to ask my daughter what he would like, she tells me that he ends up with plenty (from his dad's side of the family) and that he wouldn't know the difference or that I had sent anything. (but, I gotta say, he is one smart cookie! and a cutie, too.) ok, this is too long, but I am too tired to start over.
'
Old 10-29-2009, 09:51 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,254 Times in 26,540 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
In november I have my nieces birthday on the 17th and then my aunts on the 23rd. Then in december I have my mom's birthday on the 22nd.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,197 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have 15 between now and Christmas, the last on December 21. These are my son, my daughter, my sister, 3 sister in laws, 3 kids on my bus, 2 of my daughters room mates, 3 nephews, and my friends daughter. I think that is everyone.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:24 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My birthday is on Christmas.

(P.S. Why the apostrophe in "birthdays"?)
Old 10-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
When I was still in Maryland growing up, My mom's birthday is September 3, my sister is August 12, mine is November 4, and my brother is December 11. I can't for the life of me remember when my dad's birthday was, I was 15 when he died, but I am thinking it was in june or something like that, so he didn't fall into this catagory.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!