Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » not quite crisp fall morning

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,237
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
Guess I spoke too soon. The rain just showed up. I think we will sleep with the windows open.

Old 10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
That way the waters will even out quicker when it floods.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Ervserver

Originally Posted by Christy Carol
Guess I spoke too soon. The rain just showed up. I think we will sleep with the windows open.
I installed some awnings over my windows this past summer, now even in a hard rain I can leave the windows open, love the smell and the rain is relaxing.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:36 AM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Ervserver
Originally Posted by Christy Carol
I installed some awnings over my windows this past summer, now even in a hard rain I can leave the windows open, love the smell and the rain is relaxing.
It was a good idea gone wrong, terribly wrong. The wind picked up sometime during the night which is turn started knocking all the acorns off the trees, hitting our carport and back porch roofs, in turn making a noise similar to a rifle going off. After a few minutes of this the dog was crying, I was wide awake and the BF was going around closing windows.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,906 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We stayed at our lake home this weekend. I got up yesterday & ran to the gas station for a cup of coffee. When I got back, the neighbors were outside & they had a fire going in their fire ring. I walked over (it was about 10:30 AM) & they were burning some old papers. We got talking, & a couple more neighbors walked over, a couple more, they threw some logs on the fire, got out some chairs...the next thing I new, it was 4:30 in the afternoon!!! We sat around that fire ALL darn day!! It was so nice...crisp air, warm fire & good company!! We toasted marshmallows & had a few beers...what a great day!! The only thing better would have been if we had some hot toddy's...next time we'll be better prepared!!
Old 10-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Mistletoeologist

that is kinda what we did all weekend except we did it in the afternoon/evening. We had marshmallows, hot dogs, chili and beer. What is it about fall weather that just draws people to sitting around a fire? To me there just isn't a better way to spend a day (or night).
Old 10-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Ervserver

A cold fall day and a crock of home made chili
Old 10-18-2006, 07:07 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
YUMMY
Old 10-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Ervserver

winter weather advisory here today
Old 10-21-2006, 09:10 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Right now I consider you lucky. Although I'm sure in the middle of winter I'll be pining for days like we're having today: 60 and partly cloudy.