Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » 50 days til xmas whos excited?

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
There's Something About...
By MMC Editor
06-22-2010 10:42 PM
49,766 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,418 Views  0 Posts
Little Girl's Christmas:...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:55 PM
53,926 Views  0 Posts
Clement Clarke Moore:...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:58 PM
Last post by Jeff Westover
12-19-2011 11:09 AM
61,687 Views  2 Posts
Bells The REAL First Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:34 PM
0 Posts

Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

olympicfan has shown a merry disposition
sooooooooo excited!!!!!! the best season of the year is almost here!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Only 50 days already! From now until Christmas it just gets more happy and exciting! So much to do though to get ready though

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
Old 11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,238 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
I am I am...lol I cant wait to go xmas shopping....and seeing all the lights in the town centre. It is the best time of the year by far.....
I am excited about Christmas coming soon! I have to get out the lights soon and get outside done before it gets much colder.

I have lots of Christmas shopping done already and have started addressing some Christmas cards as well.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year!!

3 cheers for Christmas!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I'm getting excited too. I can't wait to start my holiday baking, decorating, and everything that has to do with christmas.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
me too, I just can't wait, the part of Christmas time that scares me is that my only son will be turning 17 years old this Christmas. I wish he was still a little boy so we could do christmas projects together, but now he thinks he is too grown up. But sometimes he still tries to get babied.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,797 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow its coming so fast! I am so excited I could get up and start dancing and jumping around right here at my desk at work . I just bought my 2 1/2 year old son another gift today on my lunch break! Im hoping to have all of my shopping done by December 1st so that I can really enjoy the rest of the season.. my life is hectic and busy enough with a 2 1/2 year old and 3 month old. My days go by so fast once I get home from work. Im hoping that once December hits I can enjoy myself a little bit more and have most of my decorating and shopping done so I can enjoy the time with my family!

Also I was a little disappointed to find out today that my favorite radio station that plays Christmas music isnt starting until the day before Thanksgiving this year (November 25th) normally they start a week or two before!

Old 11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,186 Times in 364 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm excited too! I have oh so much Christmas shopping to do and haven't even started yet. I've been enjoying the Christmas music on the internet.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
I am so excited I am about to bust. I started buying Christmas presents after my daughters birthday (August 24th) so I have quite a bit done now. I love the holidays
Rebecca
Old 11-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

stacyk9 has shown a merry disposition
Totally Excited!!!! I've got 90% of my presents bought, I plan on going through my decorations tonight to see if everything is still intact and I've got holiday TV programs listed in an Excel table so to be sure I won't miss one minute!!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,353 Times in 3,121 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
I am I am...lol I cant wait to go xmas shopping....and seeing all the lights in the town centre. It is the best time of the year by far.....
Me, me, me, me!!!!