Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
stocking

Thank You Made!!! Got it yesterday. It gave me an extra spark of Christmas spirit.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:50 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,260 Times in 28,880 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You're welcome Tamara!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
hilarios (11-10-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Mistletoeologist

hilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry dispositionhilarios has shown a merry disposition
Thank-you Made as well! It was the first of my season and it sits all alone on a small table in my entry way and I look at it everytime I pass through!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:15 PM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You're Welcome Hilarios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
hilarios (11-11-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Christmaschick has shown a merry dispositionChristmaschick has shown a merry disposition
Thank you Ravenhardt and Made. I am so happy to finally be able to say I got a Christmas card for 2009!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 PM

Last Achievements

You're Welcome Christmaschick!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks Ravenhardt and Made!!!

I am slowly working on my cards now and should have them out soon!

Old 11-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I got my first card!

It is lovely, thanks Head Elf!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Thanks Ravenhardt and made582 for the Christmas cards. They are beautiful. I have them displayed so everyone can see them. I will be sending mine out the week of Thanksgiving.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
thanks made582
everyone is very welcome