Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,932
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,849)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry disposition
Lights are up!

It is 63 here today so I put up the lights! This is our second year living in this house and my first time for having lights on the porch! They wrap all the way around the deck and it took three strands.

I still have the lights yet to put on the house but I need to go and buy them! DH said no lights on the house-he never had them up as a kid-he will be suprised when he gets home from work! Oh well!

Yesterday my MIL brough an artificial tree that was her moms. We put it up in the basement. It's really big and looks very nice. I don't know when I will get to decorating it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentNight08 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)

Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Very nice! I can't wait to put our lights up!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,640 Times in 1,460 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Sounds great! And I would love to see som photos
What did your DH (husband?) say?
The Following User Says Thank You to Solice For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Sounds nice. I haven't put any lights up outside yet and not sure if I will this year or not. I did help my dad's wife a couple weeks ago with her outside lights.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JollySteve has shown a merry dispositionJollySteve has shown a merry disposition
It was very nice out here today in Chi-Town, but, I let it slip away, and didn't put up the lights.
The Following User Says Thank You to JollySteve For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
It was a perfect day here to get out and do some decorating. But I was busy cooking and baking for hubby's birthday and washing rugs so I could hang them out on the line to dry. I wanted to wash my throw rugs when he was here in the event my washer got off balance but of course it didn't happen. Now if I was home alone, it would have happened, LOL. I'm hoping for some more warm days, I just love them.

Glad you got some lights up today. Enjoy.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:54 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,184 Times in 30,629 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sounds Great. I have my countdown sign up outside but I have not put up the rest of the outside decorations yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

rickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry dispositionrickymallory has shown a merry disposition
Our indoor decorations are up now, I started on the two mini conifers outside, they have colored multi function lights, baubles and plastic bead chains to make them look like christmas trees, It works very well and they really do look like Christmas Trees.

I need to go out and buy some supplies tomorrow to hang the rest... cable clips and cable ties. I need a few more drawing pins for indoors as most of ours have bent out of shape... this always happens you have just enough pins and then a few bend when you are putting them in the ceiling.

We have to get some more gold tinsel as the tree looks a little bare at the bottom and we had to use another color at the bas and it looks a little odd.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickymallory For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
holly

The company that puts up my lights are finish now. They look awesome. I won't plug them up until Thanksgiving week.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chillywilly For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)
Old 11-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'd love to put our lights up now but will have to wait until the start of December
The Following User Says Thank You to irishsnow For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-11-2014)