Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley

Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Nog count

First eggnog of the season obtained

Everytime you get some post it here

Old 11-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,244 Times in 496 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I am shocked that our Kroger hasn't even put theirs out yet. Don't we usually see it show up right about now?
Old 11-04-2009, 07:05 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

VeganChristmasBaby has shown a merry disposition
Vegan Nog

For Thanksgiving this year, I'm making homemade nog, and I can't wait! Since I'm vegan (no animal products in the diet), it will be the second year I don't buy the traditional egg nog (which used to be one of my most favorite treats at the holidays). But the nice thing is I was able to find a great alternative recipe that should turn out to be quite nice! We shall see!

www.kissmyvegan.blogspot.com
Old 11-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

frostrabbit has shown a merry disposition
I don't know if I'll be able to get any eggnog this year, we usually buy it from a US military base local to my parents' house (my dad is former military) but because my husband and I are spending christmas this year just the two of us I might not be able to get any - is it sold in UK stores at all?