Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Me and the Stanley Cup. pics included

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Me and the Stanley Cup. pics included

I know this isn't a Christmas subject, but when we were at the same mall where we saw the ice skating Santa and the huge Christmas tree, we got to see something else that we didn't expect. We were walking through the mall and saw an area set up and people lined up and a NHL backdrop. So we hung around to see them unpack and set up the Stanley Cup. I am a hockey fan so I had to get in line and get my picture taken with it. I told my wife it was like being with a celebrity, probably one of the most sacred trophys in sports, it was pretty amazing to see.

This is when we first saw it from the floor above.

This is me with the cup.

And this is me and a couple of "friends" lol.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
CharlestonNole (11-29-2009)

Old 11-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,696 Times in 13,355 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Nice!

I was here in town, I think last year, but I did not go since the line up was around the building before they even started.
I did however get to see it at the hockey hall of fame in Toronto.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Snow-in-Texas (11-30-2009)