Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » How many houses have you spotted with decs up already?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,840
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
I've seen a dozen or more. And I've seen 2 houses with their inside trees up already. I put my outside decorations up, but didn't light them, wasn't planning to until Thanksgiving night, but, when I saw others around town were, well, I couldn't resist. So, mine have been lit all week now.

My tree will go up Thanksgiving night though.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:21 AM
On the Naughty List

snow_white has shown a merry disposition
i haven't seen any houses yet, but the malls sure are decorated!
Old 11-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Last night while coming back from the store we spotted about 8 houses all decorated and lit up!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Just the one.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We got ours up over yesterday and today. Rick had to unplug some as it kept tripping the breaker. Ooops! I guess that's my fault. I sneak something new in every year. This year it was a polar bear....along with what we took from his mom's house when she passed away. I've seen a few houses this past week so the season is upon us!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Well I think besides the local businesses people are finally getting into the spirit around here. These last few days I have seen about 4 homes with their trees up and some with lights outside. I got my tree up on Friday and daughter and I decorated this evening. Still have a little more to do this week. I may also start getting stuff together for the outside.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:04 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Bears221 has shown a merry disposition
I have seen dozens the past few days. I was holding off decorating the front yard till T'day but I think I'll start tommarrow, lol
Old 11-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

frostrabbit has shown a merry disposition
Saw my first one last night, we drove past a block of flats and one of the windows had multi-coloured fairy lights in it. I gasped excitedly when I saw it and poor hubby thought I was reacting to something on the road! He forgave me for causing a small panic when I told him it was because of christmas lights
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Since the weather was so beautiful yesterday, my husband decided to start decorating outside. He hung icicle lights up, decorated the tree in our front yard with lights, and put artifical poinsettias in the front planters at the end of our sidewalk. The newest addition to our display is a unit called The Lights and Sounds of Christmas. he bought it at Lowe's yesterday, and we will have music outside along with the lights. Boy, our neighbors ar going to LOVE us!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Doxie has shown a merry disposition
There's a house down the road from us that has all their decorations up. They are having a big turning on ceremoney on Friday night and all money raised from now until January is going to a certain charity!

I love watching these lights being turned on. But so far that is the only house I've seen around here