Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-17-2006, 03:58 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
What? They don't talk or dance? JK, it's actually very nice. I always want to miniaturize myself and go into their world.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Ervserver

Originally Posted by sheepsnot
What? They don't talk or dance? JK, it's actually very nice. I always want to miniaturize myself and go into their world.
There would be some mighty small M&Ms
Old 10-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ChristmasAngel84 is a new face around here!
It's impossible for me to pick just one ornament that's my fave....I get a new one every year but I have a few that I really love!One being this ceramic one shaped like a church window with two doors on it that have Angels painted in gold and when u open the doors the Nativity is inside & there is a verse from the Bible written on the back...wish I could post a pic of it....One being my ceramic Nutcracker(I luv that story BTW)

I have so many that are my faves ones that my parents had made with my name & my Precious Moments ones too!
Old 10-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ChristmasAngel84 is a new face around here!
Oh and we also have an ornament from "I Love Lucy" it's Lucy from the episode when she stomps on the grapes.....there is a little crank on the back of the ornament when u wind it up...u guessed it...she stomps on the grapes...it's very very cute!
Old 10-26-2006, 05:27 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

ChristmasFanatic has shown a merry disposition
I received a very cute ornament, this year as a 'just because' gift. It's from Hallmark and is a mini ornament and it has Snoopy and Woodstock ice fishing with a candy cane as the hook.

I have so many faves, though, as for as long as they could, my paternal grandparents made or purchased and had the ornaments engraved each year with our names and the date.

I used to buy several boxes of ornaments every year at Ames, K-Mart and Wal*Mart and I love 'em all!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:08 AM

marekkane is a new face around here!
I just ordered these: outdoors ornaments and sent dad the bill. He loves Christmas shopping like this (I love him, but he's not good at presents and would rather us get something we really want). I can't wait to get them, they'll look good on my tree with my Scouts Canada ornament.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Ervserver

LOL those are cute...never seen anything like it though I was given a set of cooking utensil ornaments one year
Old 10-26-2006, 11:53 AM

ChristmasFanatic has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by marekkane
I just ordered these: outdoors ornaments and sent dad the bill. He loves Christmas shopping like this (I love him, but he's not good at presents and would rather us get something we really want). I can't wait to get them, they'll look good on my tree with my Scouts Canada ornament.
Those are cute! I can honestly say I've never seen anything like those, before.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:59 AM

marekkane is a new face around here!
I've only seen them at outdoors stores, like Novacks or REI. There's a canoe that I'd like too, that REI didn't have but eBay might. Another store does have it, but wanted to charge me 60$ USD to ship to Europe. For six ornaments! They're each about 15 cm tall, and don't weigh much. How on Earth could that amount to 60$? I digress, off to eBay I go.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Ervserver

I'd like to have a whole mini camp, a tent, campfire, a bear, a guy in a tree, etc.