Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Halloween » New Moon - Twilight

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Halloween Spooks hover here! This merry section of the forum is dedicated to talking about our ideas, plans, thoughts and observations of a great day of Fall that just happens to lead right into the Christmas season.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,223
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 11-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
They are way better. The film sticks pretty well to the storyline but IMO they (or, more specifically, Bella) can't act their way out of a paper bag!!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:41 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Isabella is driving me nuts to see this movie!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 02-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
This thread just needs another good "BAH" from me!