Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » question about tues dec 1 a charlie brown christmas and prep and landing.

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Biblical Proof of Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:14 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree Grandpa's Christmas Tree...
By MMC Editor
11-19-2011 10:56 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
01-09-2014 01:35 PM
3 Posts
Presentblue Guide to Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-08-2012 11:50 AM
Last post by jimmydbrown
12-27-2012 04:59 AM
82,721 Views  4 Posts
Developing an Attitude...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:24 PM
45,132 Views  0 Posts
How to Properly Light...
By MMC Editor
08-29-2011 02:10 AM
0 Posts

Old 12-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
This info was posted in the TV schedule post a few days ago.

ML
Old 12-08-2009, 06:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
I set the DVR to record it tonight as I won't be home on time with our office Xmas dinner.

Looking foward to seeing them.

Cheers!!

ML
The Following User Says Thank You to mac55 For This Useful Post:
Starider52 (12-09-2009)
Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Starider52 has shown a merry disposition
Obama over Charlie Brown oh man.... Should have elected Charlie Brown for President....
Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
We didn't get to see them last night here in Nashville because of our stupid football team's coach airing his weekly football program on Tuesday nights. I am so sick of it! Now I have no idea when these shows will be on here
Old 12-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

bumblee has shown a merry disposition
unless its an world emergency the prez shouldn't talk on tv for the month of DECEMBER
let the people love, laugh, and rejoice in the season if he has to about the conflicts going on OK I support our troops as well as should all if its about health care zipp it till dec 26th
Old 01-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I watched Charlie Brown this year but something was missing...I didn't enjoy it as much as I would. Now, Rudolph....I watch it every year, if only in my classroom with students.