Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Show us your advent calendars!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,912
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf

Old 12-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,422 Times in 13,305 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Show us your advent calendars!

This is my son starting off the advent calendar countdown to Christmas for 2009! His sisters are both out of town, so he is doing theirs for them too.
These calendars the kids have used every Christmas since 1989.

Show off your calendar and lets see how everyone counts down in the final 24 days til Christmas!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Maebeary (12-06-2009), Snow-in-Texas (12-05-2009)

Old 12-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,755 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have that exact same one! I got it in Avon over 20 years ago and love it!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-01-2009)
Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I lit the Advent Candle today, so exciting!

My Advent Calendar is online (http://www.whychristmas.com/adventcalendar) so you can all open it! And if you're on twitter then it's at @whychristmas as well. And also on twitter this is great to follow @Natwivity - the Christmas Story as told via Mary and Joseph on twitter!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (12-01-2009), Christmasstar (12-01-2009), Maebeary (12-06-2009)
Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Here's the one I use at home. I love it! You pull out the "boards" in the chimney and Santa starts sliding down the chimney! I got it about 10 years ago from my Secret Santa at school.

Annette1990 (12-05-2009), Christmasstar (12-05-2009), lmm8606 (12-06-2009), made582 (12-07-2009)
Old 12-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
These two are at school. You've seen the Avon one. I had to have the bear one. I think I got it at Target one year. It's a "Build-a-Bear" calendar. You take the ornaments off each day...well, that's what we've done. I guess we really should be putting them on. Oooops!

Christmasstar (12-08-2009)
Old 12-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
That is so cute. I like how Santa slides down the chimney. TFS..Maebeary!
Old 12-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,422 Times in 13,305 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Maebeary, that last one looks familiar!! I love the Santa down the chimney one, and the bear is so cute!
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

I hope more will share. I've also got the Wii game "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." I've been checking that as something new unlocks each day. My 24 year old daughter was with me last night when I unlocked a new elf hunt page. She got excited! We HAD to do it right away. I will say it was fun doing it with someone!

And, my daughter, son and I each have our own advent calendar with chocolate pieces!
Christmasstar (12-08-2009)
Old 12-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,639 Times in 1,460 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen

My kids calendars

And I made this for my mum as a surprise
(placed them in a basket)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solice For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-08-2009), Maebeary (12-06-2009)