Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » VTech Tote 'N Go Laptop from $16 + $6 s&h (updated)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 12-09-2009, 04:50 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,102 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
VTech Tote 'N Go Laptop from $16 + $6 s&h (updated)

Amazon.com offers the VTech Tote 'N Go Laptop (pictured) in Pink, model no 80-101151, for $16.99. Shipping adds $5.69, or spend $25 or more to qualify for free shipping. Even with shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $7. For ages 3 and up, this laptop features 30 activities that teach language, math, and music.
It's also available in Orange for $23.77 (update: $19.99), with free shipping when you pad your order over $25.

More...

Old 12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
You can buy that one here at Target for $15.99

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 12-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Thanks, both of you......