Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Baby, it' cold outside!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,834
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 12-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Baby, it' cold outside!

Oh yeah! Baby, it IS cold outside! As a teacher, I had recess duty and the secretary made the call to have outisde recess. I didn't agree with it. It was too windy with lots of stuff blowing around. Kids were huddled around me. I took them in early but not so much that the kids noticed. They all just wanted to go inside! I didn't blame them! We're supposed to have a low with windchill of 0 degrees. Brrrrrrr!

Where's the snow???!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:42 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
I think your weather is blowing from Ohio right into PA!!! It was 52 today (holy cow!) and the winds are WHIPPING out there now!!! It's only supposed to be in the 30s the rest of the week!
Bundle up and stay warm!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
brrr!
It is awfully chilly up here, too! Though it wouldn't be so bad if the winds were blowing like crazy!!

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 12-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,259 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Here too! We are having our first snow day of the season! All school buses have been cancelled today and we have some roads in the area closed. It is -3c and very windy. Everything is starting to look beautiful!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

michellibell has shown a merry disposition
Ugh - Isn't outside duty the worst?
The weather (at least here in Texas) never cooperates - either its 110F or 40F! LOL!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:29 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,146 Times in 28,857 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It was frigid here yesterday. The high was 18 and the windchill was below zero all day.