Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,464
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Vacation...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:25 PM
Last post by carmenpaigee
07-16-2011 12:03 AM
67,148 Views  2 Posts
"The Child Who Saw Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 09:01 AM
0 Posts
Eggnog: A Colonial...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:49 PM
70,596 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 The History of My Merry...
By Jeff Westover
10-12-2002 09:20 PM
58,516 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree The Evolution of...
By MMC Editor
10-10-2011 12:10 AM
66,232 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,807 Times in 9,094 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Did anyone actually call that number out of curiosity when the song came out? I did but it wasn't a working number. Haha!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Did anyone actually call that number out of curiosity when the song came out? I did but it wasn't a working number. Haha!
I never tried it. It's probably banned from being a real number now! My brother uses it when we go shopping and the clerk will ask him for his phone # to receive coupons and promotional calls. So far nobody has said anything to him so either they don't notice it or they just don't want to say anything about it. I think it's pretty funny.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 12-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
I never tried it. It's probably banned from being a real number now! My brother uses it when we go shopping and the clerk will ask him for his phone # to receive coupons and promotional calls. So far nobody has said anything to him so either they don't notice it or they just don't want to say anything about it. I think it's pretty funny.
That is toooo funny!!!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 01-25-2010, 03:15 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That song "867-5309/Jenny" is pretty creepy. The singer calls a woman's number he found written on the wall of a men's room and actually expects to hook up with her.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post
That song "867-5309/Jenny" is pretty creepy. The singer calls a woman's number he found written on the wall of a men's room and actually expects to hook up with her.

No more creepy than that irritating song, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. He sees a girl on a subway or something and stalks her, and then according to the video, kills himself when he can't get her.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:54 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
No more creepy than that irritating song, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. He sees a girl on a subway or something and stalks her, and then according to the video, kills himself when he can't get her.
I like that song! Lol.. I agree his obsession with her is kind off a bit.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Wenceslaus View Post

Your replies made me think of this song I liked in the 80's
Bathroom Wall....by Faster Pussycat!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-kXgB21PcQ
Old 02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,291 Times in 608 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
t

trudat!