Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Did you have a Christmassy weekend ???

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,133
Threads: 54,251
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,766)
Welcome to our newest member, NBellasis

Old 12-14-2009, 07:16 AM
Christmasologist

kerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoekerst would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Did you have a Christmassy weekend ???

Did you do anything special this weekend ? Pre-Christmas party ? Christmas markets ? Family outing ? Christmas movie ?.......

I went to a charity Christmas market on Saturday and bought some lovely decorations in support of the charities.

Sunday I looked through all my Christmas books and magazines in search of some inspiration for gifts and decorations. At night I watched "Thomas Kinkaide's Christmas cottage" (not bad but certainly not a favorite movie).

Throughout the weekend I listened to my many Christmas CD's

Old 12-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

lmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoelmm8606 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh yes! Lots of Christmassy stuff went on this past weekend o

I did some more Christmas shopping with my husband on Friday afternoon. My family and I went to my dad's family Christmas on Saturday and then yesterday I had my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange party ... it was a lot of fun!! Tonight my hubby and I finishing up our shopping for our girls Can't wait!

Merry Christmas! Liz
Old 12-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

frostrabbit has shown a merry disposition
Your weekend sounds great! I also had a Christmassy weekend

On Saturday I baked gingerbread cookies (my first time!) and once they had cooled my husband and I decorated them and hung them on the tree, so not only is there a lovely pine smell in the livingroom but now also gingerbread. We also started hanging out christmas cards near the fireplace. Lastly, I downloaded some Johnny Mathis songs to create an album of my favourite christmas songs of his (listening to it now).

Yesterday we watched Elf and then had friends round to exchange presents while also drinking mulled wine and eating Dominoes. Was good fun!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,101 Times in 9,796 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Every weekend I watch lots of Christmas shows and movies (actually everyday!) We went out and looked at Christmas lights, out to eat and shopped.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I can say that I was sick (still am)! I have watched lots of Christmas movies and shows. So I guess I've had a Christmasy weekend. But, I really wanted to start baking cookies. It's not a good idea when you're sick, though. Today, I have a huge headache and my tummy is not quite "up to par."
Old 12-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Yes we did since my daughter was in a Christmas parade, we had written out some Christmas cards, wrapped presents...
Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Our weekend was good, but as usual, it went by too fast. My oldest step son was visiting from NYC. On Saturday, my husband and i went to church, then brought home chinese food. it was nice to get a break from cooking. Yesterday was a rainy nasty day, so i stayed home. After a busy morning, I relaxed in the afternoon, and watched christmas movies on TV. it was a great weekend.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Over last weekend I did spend a lot of time doing Christmasy stuff!
I watched several Christmas programs on TV, finished decorating my house, went shopping in the crowded stores and mall on Saturday, and did some work on my Christmas Radio station, OHHH and prepared several Christmas cards to send out, so I would say my weekend was pretty Christmasy!

http://www.live365.com/stations/tscradiotwo
Old 12-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Yes, had a girls day out, did some shopping, had lunch, sat in the mall and watched the kids with Santa, what a great time it was....Wrapping followed, listened to wonderful music as I did it.....CHRISTMAS....I love it......

Old 12-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,021 Times in 940 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
We had our extended family gathering, (actually a family reunion) which we have every year and includes all of the cousins. Lots of crazy animated Italian people, babies and tons of Italian sausage, onions and green peppers, plus desserts to die for.
Later, I Christmas shopped with my son for his girlfriend and then watched WHITE CHRISTMAS.