Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift 2 Book Review: Good King...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 12:50 AM
86,230 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 The Christmas Legend of...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 02:18 PM
37,811 Views  0 Posts
December the 25th
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:23 PM
58,885 Views  0 Posts
Making Christmas Gift...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:01 PM
44,909 Views  0 Posts
star Christmas Myths: The...
By MMC Editor
11-25-2012 11:51 AM
0 Posts

Old 09-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Wednesday morning, my Christmas friends!

Well, another busy day is behind me. Work, work, take Elizabeth to dance, take Jacob to guitar lesson, work, pickup the kids, work, supper, work...you get the idea. I sure complain a lot, don't I? Hey, at least we have work to do, right? It's better than being bored!

Well, back to work...ahem.

Have a great day, everyone!
No I don't think you complain alot. Sometimes it can get to you when you do the same things over and over. But you have a GREAT family and you are very THANKFUL for what you have. And that shows through more than anything else.
Bradmac (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 09:10 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,973 Times in 13,907 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
I just ordered a bunch of Christmas catalogs.

Is there a Christmas magazine anybody knows of?
I saw one about a month ago, never got a chance to buy it though it sold out quickly.
It's called "Mark Lipinski's Christmas 365" here is a link http://www.christmas365mag.com/
Old 09-15-2010, 09:19 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 69,973 Times in 13,907 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good morning all!

Just got home from a bunch of errands, had to run to LC's Dr office to drop something off, store and went to the car dealer to check out the Chevy Equinox, we are thinking about trading in our minivan for a crossover with AWD or small SUV, because the minivan is like driving a sled in the winter, and my wife got into a bad accident with it during a snowstorm 3.5 years ago, I think we have enough of the loan paid off to at least look around again. The Equinox is a nice vehicle, now I just need to convince my wife we don't need a 7 passenger vehicle with only the 2 boys. I also heard a Christmas commercial on the radio, it was for tickets for The Tran-Siberian Orchestra Christmas show in Connecticut November 6, it was just nice to hear. a little Christmas music in a commercial.

Have a good day!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,606 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by TamaraQT View Post
No I don't think you complain alot. Sometimes it can get to you when you do the same things over and over. But you have a GREAT family and you are very THANKFUL for what you have. And that shows through more than anything else.
Thank you! That was very nice of you to say!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Christmasstar, the fans you blew on us in this direction finally reached here, temporarily, but looks like they will not work this afternoon. It will be in the mid 90's today. Sure feels nice and cool now!

The grandkids are here so a busy day for me!
no problem! Glad to help
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That didn't last long. I think the fan is broke. Do you think you can fix it? Please! Barely over an hour later and it's hot and muggy. The cool air left us and now I have the air conditioner on. Waaa!

Ok, lets try this kind and see is it works better for you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (09-15-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 11:44 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,444 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
hey guys! Been a long day. I'm so tired it's crazy. I was up most of the night sick. But now I feel better and I've been spending alot of time catching up on the past two days. 10,000? Wow, almost unbelievable. Figure we got a long ways to go, we might end up with around 14,000! That's just insane.
Glad you are feeling better !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 11:48 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

If anyone is interested, Home Shopping Network will be airing Halloween sales Thursday night from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Thanks For Posting !! I am off on Friday so I can chill and watch Halloween stuff for sale and not worry about going to bed !! COOL !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmas-A-Holic (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 11:51 AM

holly

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Wednesday morning, my Christmas friends!

Well, another busy day is behind me. Work, work, take Elizabeth to dance, take Jacob to guitar lesson, work, pickup the kids, work, supper, work...you get the idea. I sure complain a lot, don't I? Hey, at least we have work to do, right? It's better than being bored!

Well, back to work...ahem.

Have a great day, everyone!
I think you are a nice guy and are definitely one of my FAVORITE posters !!! And I agree, you DO appreciate what you have.....have a great day !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bradmac (09-15-2010)
Old 09-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,362 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post

Ok, lets try this kind and see is it works better for you!
Not working yet but I will be patient! Thanks! =)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-15-2010), Christmasstar (09-15-2010)