Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,831
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,728)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 09-26-2010, 10:49 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,721 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hey my friends
been gone since yesterday afternoon. we saw my niece dancing to "Hey Mickey".....she´s six and she is so beautiful and was so cute...even while dancing she had the nerve to tell the other girls where they had to go and what move to do....lol
ivin
and today I was very proud of my babygirl kandice who was singing in church for a Thanks Giving service with her pre-school mates.....The German Thanks Giving is next Sunday...but for whatever reason, my church decided to do that service this week....they were so so cute....and I was so so proud

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-26-2010), Christmasstar (09-26-2010), made582 (09-26-2010)
Old 09-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,521 Times in 1,984 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Good afternoon, everyone!

Another Sunday, another day of football. I may be able to to get some homework in while watching today, thankfully. The Packers play on Monday night, so I can casually watch a few games throughout the day. Hooray! Strangely enough, it seems as if I did most of my homework throughout the week. Well, at least I can finish a couple small things!

It seems like a cool and crisp day outside. Plenty of overcast and no sign of the sun in sight. There are a decent amount of trees behind my room in North Bay and everything seems to be changing with the season. It makes for some beautiful scenery. I guess I will have to find my camera soon. I know that it is here somewhere!

Great to see that our next Milestone - and second last at that - is only 11 days away! Incredible! Although there is a rather large gap between it and the beginning of the Christmas Season, I am sure that it will fly by like the rest of the year. Christmas will beginning to be seen everywhere and we can look forward to great days like Canadian Thanksgiving (Columbus Day in the U.S.) and Halloween.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. It is the final day of the weekend, but the next week will bring us closer!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (09-26-2010), caninemom3 (09-26-2010), Seawaters (09-26-2010)
Old 09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,213 Times in 13,276 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Christmasstar, I think the fans that you blew in our direction finally reached here. I actually saw some people wear light jackets yesterday! The highs will be from 70-80 this week but cool mornings. I know the cool air is not here to stay, we will still get some very warm days all through October. I am enjoying this though!
Glad to hear it is finally reaching you!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 AM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
thanks for the link! I have not hears that song since...ummm...last year!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:41 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Contest!

Be sure to visit their official site to enter:One lucky winner and three guests will fly round trip to New York on Delta Air Lines, enjoy a 3-night stay at Affinia Manhattan hotel and receive a Thanksgiving Dinner for four at a New York City restaurant! The prize package also includes four exclusive viewing passes for the 2010 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, where you'll see all of the action live, including giant balloons, fantastic floats, great bands and Santa himself!

That would be a dream come true for me. I would love to see the parade live!
will have to check and see if us Canadians can enter too! I would love to go and see this live, we watch every year on TV.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:02 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post

Good news on our next move. We should be in before Thanksgiving, which means I can spend Thanksgiving break decorating. I was worried that we wouldn't get to put up a true until Mid-December, which would have been disappointing, but it's all gonna work out.
congrats! It is so much fun to decorate a new place, like being a kid again
Old 09-26-2010, 12:07 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Sunday morning, my Christmas friends!

We're finally getting some rain today!! We really need it.

I'm the drill instructor this morning, getting the family out of bed & ready for church. MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT! LET'S SEE SOME HUSTLE! For some reason, I don't think they are appreciating it.

I had a great day yesterday. Nancy and the kids were all out doing birthday parties & other stuff. I just sat on my couch and watched TV. I had a glass of sweet tea and a box of Charleston Chew Minis. Perfect!

We'll be going to mom's house for dinner today, and that's always a treat.

I hope you all have a great day!
I have days when I have to be a drill instructor too!
Sounds like a fun day for you all.
My girls are gone for the rest of the day, my son is shut away in his room doing what ever he does there, most likely a video game.
I have a quiet relaxing time alone for awhile! I put ribs in the slow cooker and am hanging out here.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hey my friends
been gone since yesterday afternoon. we saw my niece dancing to "Hey Mickey".....she´s six and she is so beautiful and was so cute...even while dancing she had the nerve to tell the other girls where they had to go and what move to do....lol
ivin
and today I was very proud of my babygirl kandice who was singing in church for a Thanks Giving service with her pre-school mates.....The German Thanks Giving is next Sunday...but for whatever reason, my church decided to do that service this week....they were so so cute....and I was so so proud
sound nice!
I love to watch small children do programs, they are so cute!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,721 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
oh they sure are...she was mostly busy looking around, waving to me and my m om....and talking to her best friend Jann....in the end the pastor gave the children baskets with bread and baskets with grapes....so they could share the Goods that God gave us this year with the people...they were very proud little helpers

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-26-2010), whitney37354 (09-27-2010)
Old 09-26-2010, 12:59 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,050 Times in 675 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great sunday! Ours has been very relaxed today, sat watching a dvd with the children this morning, then made a roast dinner, and once everything was cleared up we went for a walk with the dogs!
Its has been quite cold here, had the heating on this morning and seen people walking round in there winter coats!!!

Hope your all well and enjoy the rest of your day!! x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClaireLovesChristmas For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-26-2010), caninemom3 (09-26-2010), made582 (09-26-2010)