Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts
santahat Remember when Black...
By MMC Editor
11-12-2013 12:55 AM
Last post by thechristmasmusicman
01-27-2014 10:42 AM
18,395 Views  4 Posts
"The Purloined...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:34 AM
55,333 Views  0 Posts
“Santa’s Surprise Party”...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:15 AM
62,983 Views  0 Posts
Bells The REAL First Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:34 PM
0 Posts

Old 10-03-2010, 10:50 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,009 Times in 3,683 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Glad U are back. really missed Ya!!! how u doing....and is isobel and ste?

Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
HEY GANG!

i've borrowed a computer off a friend until we manage to get a new one, couldn't cope without my christmas fix any longer.

hope everyone is well and has had a wonderful weekend?

here in the north of the uk, autumn has landed. the leaves are turning orange and it's rather cold! i love it.....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,009 Times in 3,683 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning my Christmas Friends. I got up at 6 without having to do so...Kandice is still asleep, but I will wake her up in a few minutes. she will not like it and hide under the blanket

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 AM
kerstig

Good morning all This morning woke up to the sound of a fanfare passing by our house waking up all the citizens of our town at half past six :P

they actually gave me a christmassy feeling, and me and my boyfriend had a cup of hot chocolate and started the day early :P am kind of tired now, but it gave me a lot of time working on my thesis.

Hope everybody has an amazing day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-04-2010), made582 (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 04:57 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good morning all
Old 10-04-2010, 05:02 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,367 Times in 4,395 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Morning friends! It's time to start a new week....the first full week of October. After this week, there will only be three more.....November will be here before we know it!
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,862 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Morning friends! It's time to start a new week....the first full week of October. After this week, there will only be three more.....November will be here before we know it!
Morning Ballcoach
Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning MMC !

Very chilly this morning here at only 4c.
We did not get the promised frost , but I am sure it will be here soon!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 06:28 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,444 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Good morning Christmas Family!! Just stopping by to say have a wonderful day !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Meceka (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

tracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry dispositiontracyann has shown a merry disposition
Good morning everyone! It's cool here this morning, but is suppose to warm up to about 60 with lots of sun. Should be a nice day! I'm hoping to get our hot tub cleaned out today so we can get it filled and start using it on these cool fall nights. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,043 Times in 2,766 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, All.

Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
There are about two dozen of us posting here. I was only there for a year and a half before it disappeared. Good times for sure, but I grew tired of Crabizzer, Blitzen, Lethal Poison and the like. Although, I tried not to let them spoil my fun, it wasn't always easy to igrnore them.
Oh I well remember Lethal!
And that serves to point out just how nice it is here. I cannot recall the last time (if ever!) there was any kind of "attacking" type of post at MMC. We are a remarkable group, aren't we?

What else is remarkable?
<< Lead ins, lead ins. Gee! >>
Well......
Days to the Season: 40
Days to Christmas Day: 82
And we are now UNDER half a week off from the Home Stretch mark to Christmas Season 2010.
Yes, the 90% Milestone arrives on Thursday the 7th.
Incredible!

Cool weather persists. We currently stand at 57 degrees with the earlier slight chance of rain now diminished. (And I deliberately held off washing my car yesterday. Oh, well.)

You have a Marvelous Monday, Friends!
I hope your work week is off to a great start in the knowledge that the Christmas Season is not so far away.
AuntieMistletoeDear (10-05-2010), ballcoach (10-04-2010), caninemom3 (10-04-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (10-04-2010), ChristmasHeart (10-04-2010), Christmasstar (10-04-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (10-05-2010), made582 (10-04-2010), TamaraQT (10-04-2010), Undrtakr (10-04-2010), xmas365 (10-05-2010)