Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-21-2010, 06:14 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Lazy day today, I think... windy so a walk is probably out. Noel really gaps for air when the wind hits his little face so I hate taking him out when it's so breezy. Oh well.. I really wanted to go out but what can ya do?

I think Jude and I are going to start doing some Christmas painting today. I like for him to paint pictures for our family for each holiday and they love it, too! I think I'll cut out some trees from green construction paper and let him decorate it with paint. He'll love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
snowytree (10-21-2010)

Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 AM
kerstig

Originally Posted by brent View Post
Where have I been? Have you even noticed that I was gone? I can only stop in for a few short minutes. I miss everything dearly! Unfortunately, teaching plans and everything that revolves around them have taken over my life! It's been quite busy. But, when the lessons go as well as planned, they are very rewarding! I'm sure coach can back that up!
of course we missed you! good to hear they are rewarding! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I waked into my bank this afternoon to be greeted by a brightly decorated Christmas tree!!
what a great surprise!

Originally Posted by kidzrme View Post
One more midnight shift and then my life will return to normal!!!!!!!!!
That's great!

Had a real good day at work today! and our bathroom is finally entirely fixed! And it's really sunny and chilly today! Next, me and my boyfriend are going to a photo-shop to get a sample of our christmascard printed!
Also made some winter-wonder-cake yesterday! tasted really good! Hope every one is cheerful and has a good day today!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
brent (10-21-2010), caninemom3 (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good to see you Brent!

Good Morning everyone!

Anyone have big plans for today?

I have no clue what I am doing today.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
brent (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,903 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Friends.

Downhill slope! (To the weekend, that is.)

Well then, let's coast into the count, shall we?
Days to the Season: 23
Days to Christmas Day: 65
Just look how close we are to 3 weeks to the Season!
And closing in on 2 months to Christmas Day, too.
Zounds!

It's as calm as the bottom of Binger's empty coffee decanter here this morning where we stand at 55 degrees.
We are heading for a high of 77 by this afternoon according to the weather folks. Then a cool day before the warmth returns for the weekend.
Had a little rain yesterday but now it's supposed to be dry for a while.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody.
Hey! It's Weekend Eve again tomorrow!
(Gee. So soon. Seems like it was Weekend Eve this time just last week.)
Old 10-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Where have I been? Have you even noticed that I was gone?
You were missed, Brent! We know you have a busy schedule now, and we're proud of you for working so hard, but try to drop in more often!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Wednesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I had a good afternoon yesterday. I worked on cleaning up my Dad's kiddie train cars for the fall festival this weekend. Then we had spaghetti and later watched "How to Train Your Dragon". If you haven't seen that, do it soon! It's a great movie!

I hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

UnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry dispositionUnchosenFragmnts has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Will you at least be able to test them at night?

Cherylle in CA
We brought them all inside and tested them. They all worked! Probably hung about 10 strings of lights around 7 different windows. It's good to have a big brother, because I didn't feel like falling off a ladder, it being so close to the holidays and all. I'm just happy to have the ball rolling and it's less that I'll have to do after the Halloween Party.

I have to admit, I did get a few looks for being out in the yard with a big box of Christmas lights in October. I LOVE IT! If the people on my street don't know me for anything else, hopefully they'll drive by and say, "oh thats crazy Christmas guy". I'll take it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UnchosenFragmnts For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-21-2010), Seawaters (10-21-2010), snowytree (10-21-2010), TamaraQT (10-21-2010), Undrtakr (10-21-2010)
Old 10-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Wednesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I had a good afternoon yesterday. I worked on cleaning up my Dad's kiddie train cars for the fall festival this weekend. Then we had spaghetti and later watched "How to Train Your Dragon". If you haven't seen that, do it soon! It's a great movie!

I hope you all have a great day!
My youngest son(11) wants to see that movie, I'm glad it was good!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by UnchosenFragmnts View Post
We brought them all inside and tested them. They all worked! Probably hung about 10 strings of lights around 7 different windows. It's good to have a big brother, because I didn't feel like falling off a ladder, it being so close to the holidays and all. I'm just happy to have the ball rolling and it's less that I'll have to do after the Halloween Party.

I have to admit, I did get a few looks for being out in the yard with a big box of Christmas lights in October. I LOVE IT! If the people on my street don't know me for anything else, hopefully they'll drive by and say, "oh thats crazy Christmas guy". I'll take it.
Nothing wrong with being the crazy Christmas guy!! We need more people like that!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Then we had spaghetti and later watched "How to Train Your Dragon". If you haven't seen that, do it soon! It's a great movie!
It is a good movie! I took DD to see it twice in the theater & I don't like going to the movies.

DD's school sent home a note yesterday that students & staff can wear their Halloween costume to school on 10/28 (school is out 10/29 for teacher training). They should bring either 50 cents or a can of food to be given to a needy family for the holidays.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-21-2010), made582 (10-21-2010)