Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Ball 3 Michael Buble Returns...
By MMC Editor
10-08-2012 01:55 AM
42,745 Views  0 Posts
Bells Luke Chapter 2: The...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:53 PM
79,445 Views  0 Posts
Tips for Buying a Fresh...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:57 PM
Last post by trackrebel
03-24-2014 09:13 AM
45,787 Views  1 Posts
Eggnog: A Colonial...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:49 PM
70,536 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Bells
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:12 PM
52,433 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,137 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
and now I have made it to 8,000 posts on this Christmas EVE.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (12-24-2010), Bullypup (02-15-2012), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (12-25-2010), judesmama (12-25-2010), made582 (12-25-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,467 Times in 910 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good Evening ..... had a wonderful day today...plenty of food and laughs. The kids got to see Santa on the firetruck when he came through our neighborhood this evening. Our youngest was very excited.... but also very upset when he found out that he could not stay up and wait for Santa and Rudolph. He wanted to see Rudolph.

Kids are fast asleep no doubt dreaming about tomorrow morning.

Have a wonderful evening my friends and Merry Christmas!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (02-15-2012), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Christmasstar (12-24-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,467 Times in 910 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
and now I have made it to 8,000 posts on this Christmas EVE.

CONGRATS... a great milestone on a great night!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (02-15-2012), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Christmasstar (12-24-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,042 Times in 2,766 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As the 11th hour approaches, let me take this opportunity to thank each and every contributor to this thread in 2010.

This is truly a mutual effort - "Team Christmas".
And all of you are an important, vital and integral part.

Thanks again, and may all of you have the Merriest of Christmasses possible!

- Crown
ballcoach (12-24-2010), Bradmac (12-24-2010), brent (12-24-2010), Bullypup (02-15-2012), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), CharlestonNole (12-24-2010), Christmasstar (12-24-2010), judesmama (12-25-2010), made582 (12-25-2010), Minta (12-25-2010), Sanity Clause (06-06-2011), Seawaters (12-25-2010), xmas365 (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,137 Times in 12,622 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good night all! Hope to be able to get on again in the morning. My daughter is now at work, I have finished setting up for Christmas morning breakfast and now I want to snuggle in a nice warm comfy bed!

1 hour until Christmas!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,452 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Hi everyone! I've come to join the countdown to the most wonderful day of the year!! To ring in the day, I'm also watching Elf!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Mine had some sad news. My mom's sister past away this morning. She was 52... But, she was diabetic and never took care of herself. She was destined to pass away sometime soon. About a month ago she had an undiagnosed seizure and then she had her final one this morning. A sad day. However, I can't let all this damper my Christmas Spirit. I'm here to celebrate and enjoy the festivities for the next hour with everyone else!

The Season is in its final hour to Christmas!! We're almost there, friends!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (12-24-2010), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010), xmas365 (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
As the 11th hour approaches, let me take this opportunity to thank each and every contributor to this thread in 2010.

This is truly a mutual effort - "Team Christmas".
And all of you are an important, vital and integral part.

Thanks again, and may all of you have the Merriest of Christmasses possible!

- Crown
Thanks, Crown. All the best to you and your family as well! You've help make this a very merry year!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,597 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Brent, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Please take care.

Happy Christmas Eve, my Christmas friends!

We just did Christmas with Nancy's family, and we rushed home so Santa won't have to pass us by for not being asleep! I have a feeling the kids are going to love tomorrow morning!

I've enjoyed counting down to Christmas 2010 with all of you, and I'm ready start counting on 2011! Lead the way, Crown!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Old 12-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Brent, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Please take care.

Happy Christmas Eve, my Christmas friends!

We just did Christmas with Nancy's family, and we rushed home so Santa won't have to pass us by for not being asleep! I have a feeling the kids are going to love tomorrow morning!

I've enjoyed counting down to Christmas 2010 with all of you, and I'm ready start counting on 2011! Lead the way, Crown!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Thank you, Brad. I am doing my best to bring up the spirits of my family. My mom has taken everything well since the news this morning.

Great job at rushing back home for Santa! That's important! I'm sure that Christmas with Nancy's family was really fun too! I hope you and your family enjoy everything in the morning. More magical moments will occur!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (12-25-2010), caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010)
Old 12-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Wow this thread is fantastically long and special!!!

Only 30 minutes to Christmas here in Toronto and I am off to dreamland before Santa shows up ....

Nightynighty all ..... Sweet dreams!!!
caninemom3 (12-25-2010), Seawaters (12-25-2010)