Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2010

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,944
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,111)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 12-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,624 Times in 12,681 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great story about the cookies!

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Welcome FRIDAY! Why is the song welcome Christmas from the Grinch that Stole Christmas? haha. Well this is the last day of 2010! The year has gone by so fast. Our Son will soon be 2 in March! Ill be 32 in March. Time keeps on moving but doesnt slow down. I hope everyone has a good new years. I probably be lurking around on the forums tonight. My Wife and I are tired and are not in the mood to party tonight so we are staying home (as most of us are anyways!) She will be a sleep when the ball drops and I will probably turn it on for a bit. This Christmas was a good one. Topped the Christmas where I tossed out my Wifes cookies that she baked! LOL I never told you all about that. A few years ago on Christmas eve..... (wavy flashback).... hah.... My Wife did a ton of baking. Christmas morning I was packing the car and She bagged the cookies in containers at the front door. I THOUGHT it was garbage so I tossed it.....whoops! After we got to Windsor my Wife asked where the cookies were. I realized I tossed them. She was angry and didnt really talk to me for a few hours. LOL. We can laugh about it now though! Have a great day!

Old 12-31-2010, 09:32 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks, Caninemom3. I KNEW you would understand. I will have to post some pictures of her so you can see she could have been Punkin's twin!

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Aww, Cherylle. I will keep your baby in my prayers. I am so sorry she is sick. Please keep us posted xo
Old 12-31-2010, 09:35 AM

Last Achievements

Yeah, we got jobs. Of course you know how lazy we school teachers are: Three months' paid vacation in the summer, holidays off with time to spare, maybe even some holidays that aren't celebrated everywhere (Arbor Day, remember that?), getting paid big bucks to work 8-3. You know all the stories!

Cherylle in CA

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
holy cow.....does anyone here have a job?? you guys have been active since i was here last....

got just few minutes....wanted to say hi...see ya saturday night or sunday morning....HAPPY NEW YEAR FRENDS
Old 12-31-2010, 09:45 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
holy cow.....does anyone here have a job?? you guys have been active since i was here last....

got just few minutes....wanted to say hi...see ya saturday night or sunday morning....HAPPY NEW YEAR FRENDS
Yes...well at least I do :P Im at it right now! Tech support for dell customers.
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 09:56 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Can't believe we will be counting down to NEXT CHRISTMAS tomorrow!!! Hooray!
51 weeks until Christmas Eve!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (12-31-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010), Undrtakr (12-31-2010), xmas365 (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 10:52 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Can't believe we will be counting down to NEXT CHRISTMAS tomorrow!!! Hooray!
51 weeks until Christmas Eve!
YES! It will be here before we know it!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), judesmama (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010), xmas365 (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 11:22 AM
kerstig

Hi every one,
Sorry I get to catch up so little. Still don't know the results of my exam, but we are signing our house-buying-contract tonight! So after today, we can finally start counting down not only to Christmas 2011, but also to our house being done. Hopefully we can live in there next Christmas!!

I want to thank all of you, who have counted down with me, who have supported me through these days of joy, stress and holiday cheer! I am really gratefull for the friends I have made in this countdown thread!!

Have a very happy New Year!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Christmasstar (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010), xmas365 (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 11:40 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,387 Times in 30,677 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (12-31-2010), Christmasstar (12-31-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (12-31-2010), judesmama (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010), xmas365 (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 11:44 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,387 Times in 30,677 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Afternoon Everyone!!!! It is a warm day here with the temp currently at 57 degrees. That is a big change from the 20's that we have had for the last month. The cold air is returning on sunday though. I have spent the morning cleaning and baking for my party tonight. Now I am thinking about taking a quick nap before everyone gets here. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-31-2010), Christmasstar (12-31-2010), Seawaters (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,288 Times in 15,041 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!!!! It is a warm day here with the temp currently at 57 degrees. That is a big change from the 20's that we have had for the last month. The cold air is returning on sunday though. I have spent the morning cleaning and baking for my party tonight. Now I am thinking about taking a quick nap before everyone gets here. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!
Have a great party, and a Happy New Year!